Thats your Ex

Andrea's P.O.V

Skank. Thats all that was running through my head. My friend since 5th grade was a skank. I didnt need her coming on vacation with me. I didnt need her slobbering all over my....I dont know what he is.

I bumped into someone and i looked down. It was a little girl. She looked up at me and frowned. "You bumped me."

I frowned back."This is the face of i dont give a..."

"Andrea." I heard his voice.

I looked up and seen him wearing a dark blue button up that was rolled to his elbows and black jeans. First thing that came to mind was he's a fucking tool.

"Excuse me lady your in my way." The little girl shouted.

I looked down at her and pushed her too the side. And walked towards him. "Hey."

"Were you about to curse that little girl out?" he asked looking behind me.

"I mean....not all the way just a little." I said turning to see the girls mom storming over to me.

"Time to go." I said walking down the street.

I turned a little to see him close behind and Lilly running behind us. I stopped at a cross walk and turned.

"You know....your really tall."

He raised a brow. "I am?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Is that your way of starting a conversation ?" he smiled.

"I'm gonna be honest. I'm not good at this girl talk to boy thing." I said truthfully.

He was about to speak and Lilly finally caught up. Damn I should have kept walking.

"Wow. You guys walk fast." She panted. Her boobs a were basically popping out her dress. She was wearing a tight black dress that basically showed her ass. I on the other hand settled with patterned black and white leggings and a white crop top that said Paris on it with sneakers.

"Hey you there?"

I can out of my thoughts and saw Clayton looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah just thinking."

"So do you want to get going?"

I nodded and we walked side by side. i looked around him then to him. "Where's your friend?"

"Probably drunk somewhere."

I looked at him in shock. It's to early to be drunk. He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm joking. He left to get us tables."

"Are the tables gonna be connected?"

Who the fuck is that? I turned to see Lilly. Whoops forgot she was hear.

"I don't know. We will find out when we get there." He said not even turning to look at her.

It was quiet....well quiet between me and Clayton. Lilly on the other hand wouldn't shut the fuck up. I wanted to literally sew her mouth shut.

Moments after we reached a small park of the beach that was open. Like a sand bar.

"Name under Clayton." He said to the waiter.

The waiter led us over to a table were his friend was sitting. It was two tables apart but next to each other.

"Can we have a booth?" Lilly asked.

"No. We are fine." Clayton said to
The waiter and he walked away.

Clayton pulled my seat out and I rolled my eyes. I hate him yet like him.