3. Palm trees

Clayton's P.O.V

"We are now landing in Hawaii. please stay seated." A women said over the loud speaker.

I groaned. "I've been on this plane for way to long. These stupids don't cover their mouths when the cough." I pointed at a guy.

"People's babies won't shut the fuck up." I pointed at a lady.

"You just smell like pure shit. Take a shower." I said looking at a boy my age. "That's why you probably don't get girls."

"I have a girlfriend." He glared.

"I feel bad for her." I said when the seat belt light went off and signaled we can stand.

Colton was besides me laughing his ass off. "Dude shut up your gonna make me pee."

I laughed at him. "Sounds like a you problem."

I felt a smack on the back of my head. "Ouch."

"Clayton. Get your stuff and get off the plane." mom said.

"But you can't say that I'm lying." I said getting my stuff from the over head thing.

"I know your correct Clay." she said walking passed me.

"Mam. Please control your boy." the lady with the baby said.

My mom turned around. "How about you and your crying ass baby shut the fuck up before I do it for you."

The lady looked shocked and moved way from us.

My mom rolled her eyes. "Asshole."

Colton and I looked at each other and started dying laughing.

"Oh god I'm done." Colton laughed.

I sat back down because I could hardly breathe.

We got off the plane and it was hot. Like really Hot.

"Hey sexy." a girl said walking by.

I looked and turned back to my mom. "I got nothing to do with that. I just got off the plane."

She laughed. "I know Clay."

"But can I go say hi back?" I said looking for her.

"Clayton. Get the bags." She said walking out.

I helped Levi with the bags.

"Your just like your real father." He smiled.

I looked at him. "I get that a lot."

"But while we're here. What is the one thing you want or do the most?" he asked.

I looked at Colton and he was shaking his head no. "I'm not doing that Clay. You can die if you want."

I looked back at Levi and smirked. "sky diving."

We arrived at our hotel and of course we got the very top floor. It was all one floor, but everyone had there

Own room. Austin and Tiffany had there's. Mom and Levi's. Then Colton and I shared a room. We had our own balcony and everything. It was almost like a condo but much Bigger.

"I want food." Colton said sitting on his bed.

"Mom! Food! Please!" I called out to

Her.

"Clayton! Lazy! Get! Yourself!" she

Called Back.

I groaned and walked into the