The Beginning.

She - Harry Styles

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I'm not usually a morning person but I had a face seared in my mind that made waking up bearable. She was all I could think about. Her eyes were mesmerizing, her smile shined bright, and her laugh was like a cure.

Yesterday I had attended the 2014 Met Gala with Brie, I attend lots of things with her, stand on the side while she gets her pictures taken, interviews, that sort of thing. I don't care for attention but getting her perks is nice. Anyways, as I was waiting for Brie I noticed a beautiful women getting her picture taken. I was under a spell, she was just effortlessly gorgeous. She was close enough I could hear her, her laughter was music to my ears. Im not one to believe in love at first sight but this was damn near close. Who is she? She's attending the Met Gala, she must be an important person. Before I could even build up the courage to say anything, Brie pulled my hand, signaling me its time to go inside. "Who has your attention?" She says in a teasing voice as we walk up the stairs. I looked back before we went inside and saw she was looking at me too. The eye contact we made was enough to stop my heart.

"Im not sure." I say trying to calm my racing heart, subtly look around for the emerald eyes that had me questioning my whole existence. She looked so familiar, I just can't seem to place a name to the face. You know how when you watch a show or a movie and think "Oh shit it's what's their name from that one show!" Yeah that's how I was feeling.

"A woman has you speechless. How gay of you. Why didn't you talk to her?" She inquires. I ponder the question. I never have problems talking to people, not to be cocky or anything but I'm a pretty smooth talker. Like most people relationships are hard to maintain for me, not to sound like an asshole but I get bored very fast.

"Im not sure, I was simply admiring her. She was breathtaking though, Brie." I grab two flutes of champagne for us, needing the assistance of alcohol in case I saw emerald eyes around.

"Lets mingle and see if we can find her so I can introduce you to the person that has you drooling." She smirks at me. Fucking Larson.

The night ended, sadly we did not see emerald eyes again. She disappeared, making me regret wasting my chance to talk to her. The night was still very fun, even though I have a slight hangover now from all the champagne I was drinking to calm my nerves. I lay here in the hotel room wondering what emerald eyes is doing on this Sunday morning, thinking about where she vanished to, and hoping I will see her again.

A/n- Thoughts?