PDA.

Fool For You - Snoh Aalegra

February 2020
It's been awhile since Lizzie came out. She basically broke the internet, it was awesome. I bought another bookstore in Atlanta so I could visit since Lizzie would be filming there a lot. Impressive, I know, I know. Things have been going really good though, I moved into my own apartment. Living alone is weird but being able to do it wherever we want is super nice. Brie and Elijah are going strong. Scarlett and Colin tied the knot. The wedding was super fun, Lizzie and I danced all night. We were also pretty intoxicated.
Since the wedding Ms. Olsen has been thinking about marriage, dropping not so subtle hints. I have to play dumb though because I can't let her know my plan. I've gotten permission from her parents already, they were thrilled so I guess they do like me. I've even mentioned it to her siblings, to make sure they are okay with me marrying their sister and all. Naturally, they were cool with it. I even got the usual sibling threat from them, you know the "if you hurt her I hurt you" one.
"It's so nice out, let's take a walk." She suggests as we cuddle on the couch. We grab our things and glasses and head out. "What do you want to do for your birthday, darling?" I ask. My birthday was a week ago, we had a nice dinner with my family and friends then went back to her place for birthday dessert. Wink wink.
"Can we just have a small dinner? I don't want anything big." She requests. I smile over at her, "of course, love." We end up at a small park and relax on a bench, watching the families play. "Do you want kids?" She asks me. I nod my head. "I do actually, do you?" She nods with a smile. We talk about what we imagine our future to be like, name our imaginary kids, all the fun stuff. We're on the same page for a lot of things, I'm glad to know we're on the same page about our future too. "Can we visit the coffee shop? It's been awhile since we went." I inquire, I visit my shops a lot but it's been a couple of weeks since we went to the shop together.
By the time we get to the shop it's closed. I'm slightly disappointed but I don't make a big deal out of it. "We'll come back tomorrow, baby." She comforts me and I lean down to kiss her. I hear a camera clicking and notice a paparazzi across the street. "Let's give them a show." I say as I start spinning her around and swaying with her. No music style. The paparazzi probably thinks we're crazy. Lizzie is laughing so hard and it's bringing me so much joy. I dip her down and give her a big dramatic kiss. I wave at the paparazzi as we start making our way back home.
          Lizzie checks her phone once we get in the apartment, and makes a weird face at the screen. "Everything okay?" I check. She nods. "The filming of WandaVision is going to start soon, were probably gonna have to go to Atlanta sometime soon." She lets me know.
          Atlanta here we come.

A/n: sorry this one is kinda shitty. I wrote it on my phone which is a lot different than writing from my laptop. I can't get into the flow on my phone☹️