Avengers Dinner.

Pluto Projector - Rex Orange County

She's here. The woman I can't stop thinking about is here. I try to gain control over myself until I hear her voice.

"Hi, Im Elizabeth Olsen. You guys can call me Lizzie." She says as she flashes the beautiful smile I can't get out of my head. Her voice is Heavenly. Wait, Olsen? I'm so stupid. Of course. The genes in her family are so strong. Why didn't I realize that? My face must've given away my shock because Brie leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Are you okay? You look like you just saw your ex or something." She asks in a concerned voice. I look at emerald eyes, Elizabeth, and see her looking over at us too. Coincidentally the last open seat is next to me. She notices as well, giving me a small smile before heading over.

"Thats her. Thats the woman from the Met Gala." I say, hoping Brie will remember who I'm talking about. Her eyes grow wider realizing this is the person that had me speechless.

Lizzie sits down, I'm on her right side and Aaron is on her left. As she gives the waitress her drink order I observe the Angel next to me until my eyes land on her hands. My heart drops. A ring on her finger. She's married? Engaged? Brie must've noticed as well because she then begins to question the person next to me.

"Lizzie, it's nice to meet you. Im Brie and this is Y/n." Larson says. I smile and offer my hand. She shakes it, her skin is electric. I can feel my nerves shoot throughout my whole body. Why does she have such a strong influence on me?

"Its nice to meet you two, Ive seen some of your work before Brie. You're an amazing actress. Did you both sign on with Marvel as well?" Emerald eyes vocalizes. Damn, I could listen to her speak all day.

"Thank you, it's so sweet of you to say that. You were absolutely stunning in Martha Marcy May Marlene. Neither of us is signed with Marvel, Scarlett invited us since Y/n is such an Avengers nerd." Larson teases. I can feel the blush creep up on my face. So much for Brie being my wingman.

"Who are you going to be playing?" I inquire, trying to take the attention off of me.

"Wanda Maximoff." She states proudly. I do my absolute best to keep my nerd side under-wraps. Wanda's story in the comics is absolutely insane.

"Isn't she the one from your favorite comics? The Scarlett Witch right?" Brie directs at me, to which Elizabeth raises an eyebrow. "Also, that's a gorgeous ring. How long have you been married?"

"Oh no not married, yet. Engaged." She states not seeming overly excited about her said engagement. Or maybe I'm just imagining things, but she doesn't speak on it anymore.

As the night goes on we continue to talk. I can't believe how amazing this woman is. Im completely mesmerized by her. Her laugh is something I want to hear for the rest of my life. She asks about my bookstore, I ask about her hobbies. We get to know each other, conversation flowing easily.

"Maybe I'll stop by sometime, I've been looking for some new books to start." She says shyly.

"You should, I can definitely help you find some good reads. Maybe we could stop by the cafe next door, if you'd like? They have amazing coffee." I blurt out. The last part I didn't mean to ask but I simply could not stop myself. She's engaged Y/n, but she can still have friends. Why am I overthinking this? It's literally just coffee.

She smiles, "I'd absolutely love to." I can't help as the smile grows bigger on my face. This dinner was supposed to be the cast getting to know one another but as selfish as I am kept emerald eyes to myself all night.

Sadly everybody finished their dinners, the night coming to a close. We all say goodbye to each other. I look around for the green eyes one last time and spot her talking to Scarlett.

"Good night you two, it was nice meeting you Elizabeth." I say as I hold my hand out for her. She takes it, and without thinking I bring her hand up to my lips. I quickly realize what I've done and try to play it off. Scarlett giving me a knowing look.

"Goodnight Y/n, get home safely. I hope to see you soon." She says with blush on her cheeks.

I say goodnight to Scarlett, who gives me a big hug. As I turn back to Brie so we can go home, I then realized she watched the whole thing. Great, I'm never going to hear the end of it.

"A kiss on the hand? Y/n she's literally engaged." Brie scolds as she sits in the passenger seat on our way home.

"I know, I don't know what happened. It's like I was moving on automatic or something." I explained.

"Geez, you have it bad huh?" She says poking fun at me.

Little does she know how much truth is behind her teasing. I couldn't get her eyes out of my head before, and now that I've met her and taken in that her inside is as beautiful as her outside. I was most definitely under her spell.