New York.

Jealous - Eyedress

I tried to chase after Lizzie but she was long gone. I also texted asking if she was okay but didn't get a response. I walked back into the apartment defeated. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself. "She didn't seem to like your 'Just Friends' comment." Brie says. I totally forgot she was in here. "And why would that bug her? She's a straight woman that just ended a 3 year relationship." I question her. Brie just shrugs. "Scarlett wanted to know if you wanted to go to New York this weekend. Her and some of the Avengers are going out, they seemed to like us so they wanted to invite us along." New York for just a weekend? Fancy. "Yeah, that sounds good. Ill book the hotel?"

Friday afternoon we land in New York. A last minute flight isn't very cheap but the shops been doing good and Brie has been doing some good movies lately so we splurge. We get settled into the hotel when I got a call from the one and only. "Hello darling." I say into the phone. "Hey loser, I'm glad you decided to come. We're going to start pregaming soon if you guys wanna get ready and head over." Scarlett says. "Yes, ma'am. We'll be over soon." I say, we say goodbye then hang up. I wonder if her husband is going out with us. "Scar said they're going to start pregaming soon." I let Brie know so we can start getting ready.

After an hour, Brie is finally ready. I hate waiting for her, you would think I'm used to how long it takes her by now. We snack on some of the leftover room service we ordered so hopefully neither of us will be throwing up tonight. After sitting in some New York traffic we finally make it to her apartment.

"Finally, jeez I gave you two a heads up and everything." Scar says as she answers the door. "You know how long she takes, Scar. I don't know why you're surprised." I point out. Brie rolls her eyes. We head into the apartment where Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Tom Hiddleston are taking shots. "Larson! Y/n! Im so glad you two are coming with us." Hemsworth happily shares when he sees us. Evans and Tom both agree and offer us shots. We try to offer Scar one but she refuses.

"I actually am not drinking tonight." She says. Brie and I give her a confused look. All the guys are smirking. Is she...?

"Im pregnant." She announces to us and places a hand on her stomach. "Oh my gosh! Scar congrats!" Brie says while giving her a hug. "Is it Romains? If it's not you can tell me, I'll raise the child as my own." I whisper with a smile. Scarlett hits me on the arm. "You're such an asshole, Y/n." She laughs. "Im kidding, Im so happy for you, you're going to be a great mom." I amend and go in for my own hug. We all take a shot for Scar. Two shots in.

We enjoy each others company while letting our buzzes settle in. "So you two aren't together?" Hiddleston clarifies. "We are not." I confirm. "Brie is very single." I whisper to Tom. He gives me a grin. Im such a good wingman. This group is a lot of fun, but I can't help to think about Lizzie. Why is she so mad at me? Did my 'friends' comment really bug her that much? "Cabs are here." Evans says in his best Pauly D voice. Wish us luck.

We arrive at the club and get VIP, obviously, this group is famous as hell. Brie, not wanting to get too drunk in front of this group declines the next shot we take. She keeps a nice buzz. Tom is being a gentleman and keeping her company while the rest of us go to dance. A random guy tries to dance with Scarlett so I pull her into me and give him a disapproving look. He backs away. Scarlett raises an eyebrow at me. "Guy was a creep, I was just saving you." I explain. She nods, "I appreciate it." We dance for a little longer until she wants to go take a break, she goes back to the table leaving me and the two Chris'. "Y/n, that girl has been giving you looks all night. Show us what you got." Evans Challenges. I give him an unimpressed look. "If you needed some pointers you could've just asked." I tease. Hemsworth laughs and Chris admits defeated with a chuckle. I walk towards the girl and offer my hand. "Hey, I'm Y/n." she takes my hand to which I bring up to my lips and kiss. "Hi, I'm Katie." she says blushing. I give her a small smile and nod towards the dance floor, inviting her to dance. She accepts. We start dancing, she turns around so her backside is on my front. She throws her hands back, around my neck. I lean down to whisper in her ear as my hands guide her waist to the beat. "You're a great dancer."

Meanwhile at the table the guys are very much impressed at how easily I moved in. They start doing some weird dance moves to which Scarlett records and sends in the Avengers group chat so their fellow Avengers can see what they're missing out on.

E.O: Is that Y/n?

             S.J: Yeah! Her and Brie came out with us!

RDJ: Who is she dancing with?

           S.J: Idk, that wasn't the point of the video guys

I said goodbye to Katie after getting her number and headed back the table. They're all laughing at something on Scars phone. "Whatcha laughing at?" I say as I take a seat. "Oh, look who came to join us." Scarlett says with a smirk. She shows me the video of them dancing which makes me laugh at how goofy they are. "If you look close enough you can see you in the back showing up Evans." Hemsworth points out. I look and sure enough there I am dancing very sensually with the random female.

Little did I know the video was sent to a group chat that Lizzie was apart of or that it made her feel jealous to see me with someone else.