Los Angeles.

Some - Steve Lacy

          We flew back to LA that Sunday, we moved there together when Brie got her first couple of big roles. I then bought a bookstore because I love books and wanted to help people find their love in them too. It is now Monday, I was going over some paperwork when I heard the bell to the shop ding.

"Theres my favorite nerd." She said in her raspy voice. The one and only Scarlett Johansson. I met Scarlett through Brie of course. They worked together on the movie Don Jon last year, which I got major gay panic from.

"Ah there's my second favorite Avenger." I say with a smirk. She is currently married to Romain Dauriac, he's a prick but that's none of my business.

"Seriously? Im still your second favorite? Fucking RDJ." She complains. Knowing Iron Man is my #1.

"Im still waiting for you to get Brie a superhero role. That would be epic." I laugh. "Why are you in LA?"

"The usual, visiting some friends and handling some business. How was New York?" She asks.

"New York was wonderful as always but LA will forever have my heart. How long are you here for?" I say, once again thinking about the emerald eyes I encountered at the Gala.

"I leave Thursday, if you're free you and Brie should join us for dinner sometime this week? We just had some new actors sign onto Marvel and we're going to take them out." She inquires.

"Dinner with my favorite heroes? Sounds like a dream come true, just let us know when and where. We'll be there." I say with a nervous laugh. My favorite actors and actresses at one dinner? Sounds..intimidating.

"Will do, see you around loser." She states with her well known smirk, as she walks out of my shop. The work day continues on as usual, I'm currently closing shop when I get a text from Scarlett letting me know where and when the dinner is. What a good heads up she gave me. The dinner is literally tomorrow. I hope Brie is free so I don't have to handle all these new people on my own.

          When I get home Brie is cooking dinner like usual. "Honey, I'm home." I say when I walk in and she laughs.

"You seem to be in a good mood day." She observes, while eying me as I take a seat at the kitchen island.

"Scarlett came by today, she invited us to a dinner tomorrow with some of her coworkers. Please say you aren't busy so we can go." I beg.

"Hm you are in luck. Im free tomorrow. Let's party with some Avengers."

Tomorrow afternoon.

          "Are you almost ready?" I ask, waiting on the couch so we could leave for the dinner.

"Well don't you looks snazzy." She says with her smirk as she walks out of her room. We are going to a nice dinner place so I have some navy blue slacks on, a matching jacket, white button up, and my brown oxfords on.

"Im meeting the Avengers, if you don't think I'm going to dress to impress you're mistaken darling." I tease back. We then leave to the restaurant, my nerves starting to build up as we approach.

          We walk in and see Scarlett, looking gorgeous as always, she introduces us to the original six Avengers and I have to hold myself back from fan girling out.  I don't see any new people so I ask where the new actors are. Before she could answer a man walks in, I recognize him almost immediately. Its the guy from the movie 'Kick-Ass', Aaron Taylor-Johnson. He introduces himself to those he hasn't met yet then takes his seat at the table.

"Elizabeth is running late" He says before anybody else could ask. I assume that was the other sign on. We all joke and get to know each other while we wait for the last woman to arrive.

          I see the restaurant door open and my heart just about stops, my nerves shoot through the roof. It can't be, there's no way. I try to collect my thoughts and keep my composure. I look into her eyes.

          Im looking into those emerald eyes that I could not get out of my head.