Late Night.

Always Forever - Cults

August 2019

We have officially been together for two months now, I've met her family and she's met mine. My family adores her, her family likes me...I think. Her siblings do at least. Tonight she's going on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and I get to go with. I'm used to staying backstage and stuff with Brie but it seems different going with Lizzie. Speaking of Brie, she suggested we don't live together anymore after I walked in on her and Elijah doing it on the couch. I totally understand though. Were both in serious relationships now and personal space is needed. Ive been looking at places, it's weird to think I'm going to live alone for the first time.

Anyways, I pulled up to her place and went up. "Hey." She greets with a smile and a kiss. "Hi, darling. Are you ready for this?" I ask checking on her knowing she gets social anxiety, she nods. "My team is going to be here soon with our outfits, and do to make up and hair." She lets me know what the plan is. She had our outfits coordinated, so cute. As I look at her she looks like she wants to ask something. "Is there anything on your mind, love?" I check.

"How would you feel about me talking about you on this interview?" She asks. I am surprised. We haven't really talked about her publicly announcing us, of course the paparazzi have pictures of us but they look friendly. "If you're comfortable with that, I'm cool with it." I say with a soft smile. A knock on the door breaks us out of our moment. Wow she's going to bring us to the public. Im excited and nervous. Im excited because now I can hold her hand on our walks or kiss her whenever I feel like it. Im nervous though because people are mean and I don't want her dealing with that.

After Im ready and waiting in the living room she walks out looking gorgeous. She always looks gorgeous but damn. "Damn." I say checking my beautiful girl out, she blushes while also checking me out. "You're lucky we have to go or I would jump you right here." She whispers in my ear. Now it's my turn to blush. (A/n- Outfits below for reference.)

We get to the studio and walk in, after some touch ups on Lizzie, there's a knock on her dressing room door. I open it and see its Jimmy Kimmel. "Hey, I just wanted to see how you're doing." He checks on Lizzie then turns to me. "Nice to meet you..." He questions, "Y/n, nice to meet you too." I shake his hand, after some small talk he leaves us to relax a little before the show.

"How are you feeling?" I check on her again, pulling her into a hug. "Im doing okay actually, having you here is calming my nerves." She says as she holds her head to look up at me. I give her a smile and kiss her forehead before releasing her. "Ready to go?" I ask. "As ready as I'll ever be."

He introduces her and she walks out. They start talking and she tells the story about how she completely left a restaurant because she wasn't sure if she should say hello or not to him. Everybody is laughing. For having so much anxiety she sure is a natural in front of the camera, its impressive to me how she keeps her cool.

"What else is going on in the life of Elizabeth Olsen?" He asks. She quickly makes eye contact with me before answering. "Well actually, I am seeing someone." She says with a smile. The crowd Oohs. "Oh? Tell me about them." Kimmel requests.

"She, she is a caring, funny, bookstore owner." Lizzie says and the crowd goes crazy. I see her go red due to the new attention. They finish up the interview and she comes backstage.

"You were amazing!" I say engulfing her into a big hug and giving her a kiss. Jimmy comes back shortly after. "So I am assuming you're the bookstore owner." Kimmel says with a smile, I chuckle and nod. "I didn't want to assume but when I went to Lizzies dressing room, but you two kept giving each other looks. It's obvious you're in love." He says before saying bye to us.

We walk out hand in hand to the car, not caring who sees.

Outfits: