Choices.

Easily - Bruno Major

Lizzie Pov

         Shit. I can't believe I just did that. It took everything in me to not go back. Robbie doesn't deserve that. He also doesn't deserve me kissing another person but I just could not help it. I've been so drawn to Y/n since I met her, she's such a genuine soul. She calms my anxiety, she makes me laugh, she makes me feel comfortable. I sit in my driveway unable to get out of the car. What do I do? I haven't labeled my sexuality and I don't really care to. I've kissed girls in college. Have I ever dated one? No. Would I ever date one? Heavily considering it.

          I get out of my car and walk up to my apartment. It's late so I just shower and go to sleep...well try to. Robbie is the safe choice. My family likes him, my friends, the media. Y/n..Y/n is a risk. Sure she's a woman and that comes with its own risks, but Scar said she's only been in one relationship and that was a long time ago. What if she breaks my heart? These feelings all came so fast and it terrifies me.

          I wake up feeling a little better, I start my morning routine, remembering Robbie was going to be over soon. I know what I have to do."Hey." I say with a small smile opening the door. "Hey, I saw this coffee shop on my way here and I think we should check it out if you're cool with that." he suggests as he walks into my place, giving me a quick kiss. I nod and grab my belongings. The drive there was fairly silent, how do I do this? Im lost in thought trying to get myself together, when we pull up to the coffee shop.

My heart drops when I see what coffee shop he brought me to.

Y/n Pov:

          It's Sunday, I don't have anything to do. Im stuck with my thoughts. I get up and see if Brie wants to do something today but she's not here. Great. I decide to go check on my shop. That always makes me feel better. I finish my morning routine and head out.

          Before I head into my store, I go to get my favorite coffee next door. I place my order and wait, I look around and feel my blood turn cold. What the hell?  She brought him here? To my spot? No, no Y/n. Calm down. Think logically. I try to talk sense into myself. Is this her making her choice? I see my drink is ready and quickly get it before the barista yells out my name.

          I quickly exit and head to my shop. I try to stop my racing thoughts, why would she come over yesterday if she didn't plan on breaking up with him? So many questions and no answers.

I go to my office so I can enjoy my coffee and my favorite poetry book, trying to take my mind off of things. I hear a small knock on the open door, "Hi stranger, whatcha reading?" She says as I look up. She looks sad, she turns around to softly close the door. Is she here to break my heart again? I hold up my book, "One of my favorites." I reply. I look back down to my book and read out loud,

"Your heart is the sun and its gravity

Pulls me closer to you each day.

But the sun destroys all that it touches;

At least that is what they say."

I look back up at her. "Please don't destroy me." I reference.

She looks into my eyes with her beautiful green eyes, a tear falling down. She walks next to me as a remain seated in my chair. She inserts herself between my legs again, and looks down at me. "Never. Lets give this a chance." She says quietly as she leans down and kisses me passionately.

A/n: Kind of a crap chapter but I wasn't sure how to execute how I wanted all of it to go down. Next chapter will be better. Promise.

Any suggestions?