Strawberries.

Over the Moon - The Marías

          After a steamy make out, we leave the bookstore. I drove since Lizzie didn't bring her car. She chose me. I couldn't be more ecstatic, I put on a car concert for her which makes her laugh. Her laugh brings me so much joy, she brings me so much joy. I'm filled with so much happiness. We head back to my apartment. As we arrive, I notice Brie still isn't home. I wonder where she went.
As I was washing some strawberries for us to eat, Lizzie requested I play some music to which I complied. Over the Moon by The Marías came on, I was putting the fruit in a bowl when I felt Lizzies arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to hug her back, looking into her emerald eyes. "Dance with me?" I request, she nods and takes my hand. We sway around to the song for a little until I feel her head pick up from my shoulder. I pull my head so I can she what she's looking at. I see her just admiring me with a little smile on her face. I lean down to kiss her, this kiss is full of so much love. I feel warm all over, I pull her even closer as the kiss heats up.

Smut warning.

          Her hands slide under my shirt, goosebumps rise across my body under her touch. I walk her backwards, not breaking the kiss, until she softly hits the counter. I tap her leg and she jumps up. I stand between her legs and break the kiss to quickly admire the sight in front of me. I go back in to kiss her, as I slowly move from her lips to her jaw to her neck. A quiet moan leaves her lips, absolute music to my ears. She gently grabs my hair and pulls my head back causing a moan to escape. She smirks and continues to kiss me passionately. I pick her up from the counter and walk her back to my room. I close the door with my foot then lay her on my bed. She sit up on her elbows as she watches me climb on top of her.
          I sit up while straddling her to take my shirt off. She looks me up and down, making me nervous. Lizzie then sits up and pulls her shirt off as well. I look down at her in awe. "You're so perfect." I say, making her blush. I lay her down back on the bed. I kiss her softly and continue to undress her. I kiss her softly and move to her neck, her collarbones. I kiss her breasts delicately, giving equal attention to both. I help her take her pants off as she quickly wiggles out of them, I smirk at her impatience. She brings me back up for a kiss as I slide my hands down over her heat, I feel how wet she is for me. "Please, Y/n." She begs. "Patience, love." I say as I rub light circles over her clit. Her moans turning me on, I could cum just listening to her. I pick the up the tempo and she wraps her arms around my body. I feel her teeth sink into my neck causing me to moan at the pain. That's definitely going to leave a mark. "Right there. Please." She says between moans. "I'm coming." She announces, shortly after she yells my name, her body collapsed onto the bed.
          I roll off of her and smirk over at her. She gives me a tired smile as she snuggles into my chest, she peeps her head up and gives me kisses.
          As I'm giving Lizzie kisses, I hear the front door open and I signal to her to not say anything since I can hear Brie waking around. "Y/n?" She calls out. I assume she's going to go to her room so I continue to give Lizzie kisses. "Y/n are you-" I hear my door open. I quickly cover Lizzies naked body and turn to my best friend. "Oh shit! Oh shit, I'm so sorry." She says as she quickly closes the door. Lizzie and I let out an embarrassed laugh at the fact we were just caught naked. We both get up and put some clothes on, I walk out first. Brie smirks at me from her seat on the island.  "So you finally got the girl." She says.

"I finally got the girl."

A/n: muahaha told you this chapter would be better. This is my first time writing smut so take it easy on me. Ok byeeeeeee :)