Girls Night.

Her - Majid Jordan

          I closed shop and headed home, when I opened the door I heard laughing. I see Aubrey and Brie cooking dinner. What a sight to see. "Y/n! We've been waiting for you so we could finally open this bottle." Brie says. "How sweet of you guys. Let me go change into some comfortable clothes." I say while walking to my room. I change into some sweat shorts and a tank top. This is gonna be a long night.

          As soon as I walk out of my room I see Aubrey looking me up and down. "See something you like?" I whisper to her as I sit next to her on the island to watch Brie cook. Before she could come up with a comeback, Larson turns around. "Dinner is served ladies."

          Dinner was delicious as always, I love her cooking. "Time for shots?" Brie asks excitedly as I finish washing the dishes. "Yes, finally." Aubrey says with a smirk. We take two shots, Brie is a lightweight so she maybe has one or two more shots left. Ill be good until around 7-8, I wonder if Aubrey is a lightweight as well. With a nice buzz, we all have a good time in each others company. Aubrey has a very straightforward sense of humor, Brie is a blast. They're so chaotic together, it's awesome. We take a couple of more shots, which means Larson is for sure going to be drunk. "Are you guys gonna hook up? Cause I don't wanna hear that." My drunk best friend says letting me know the alcohol has hit her.

"Oh darling Brie, I think it's time for you to go to bed." I get up to help her into her room.

"Mmmm you're no fun" She pouts. "Goodnight Aubrey have fun." She winks at Aubrey who is still on the couch. What in the world has gotten into her? I tuck Brie in and make sure she has water and some meds next to her bed, for her hangover in the morning. I go back out to the living room. "She's such a lightweight." I say teasing my friend. I sit next to her on the couch.

"And you're not?" She teasingly asks. I look intrigued at her, "I can handle." I chuckle.

"What else can you handle?" She gives me a look. She's bold. "Why don't you find out?" I say while leaning into her. Our lips meet. Her lips are soft, she's a good kisser. The kiss gets a little more heated as I guide her to sit on my lap. "Bedroom. Now." She says between kisses. I pick her up and take her into my room. I was right. It was going to be a looong night.

          I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I get up and do my morning routine as usual, calling the shop to let them know I'd be a little late. I walk out to the kitchen and see Larson. "Hey, any hangover today?" I inquire. "No, thank you for the meds and water. That helped avoid disaster. Oh, and Aubrey said to tell you bye. She also asked if I could give you her number." Brie says while smirking at me. I gladly take her number and say bye so I can head to the store. Reminding me I haven't texted Elizabeth yet.

          I walk into the store and say hi to my employees. I was looking through one of the new books we got in when I hear "Hi stranger, whatcha reading?" I look up and see emerald eyes. "Hey, how are you?" I say with a smile. She doesn't answer and looks down. "Elizabeth? Whats wrong?" She doesn't answer me so hoping I don't overstep any boundaries I wrap my arms around her. I can feel her crying into my shoulder. My heart breaking seeing her so sad. "Come on, let me go buy you a coffee."