Headcanons • Wroetojzl

• Tobi calls Harry Lovely, usually only when they're alone, unless the situation is particularly intimate.

• Harry calls Tobi B leading up to his moments of withdrawal.

• Harry has moments of withdrawal.

• Tobi understands this, and will sometimes disappear when he feels Harry needs to be alone.

• Otherwise he's as present as he can be, even if it's just a hand in Harry's hair, on his neck, a finger traced across his cheek.

• Nose kisses, lots and lots of nose kisses.

• Tobi loves the little giggles Harry makes when he kisses his nose.

• Harry loves to reassure Tobi that there's nothing wrong with his nose. He knows that Tobi thinks his insecurity about it is a secret. (It is, to everyone but Harry.)

•  Tobi is very into fashion.

• The two often shop for clothes together, walking hand in hand around the shops.

• Tobi likes to have Harry's opinion on his outfit. He knows it looks good but Harry's opinion matters to him.

• In the morning, if Harry isn't already dressed yet, Tobi will sort through his clothes and pick out his outfit.

• Harry loves when he does that.

• To outsiders, the two aren't obviously a couple, but those who know that they're together think they're absolutely adorable.

• The two are very good together, good for each other.

• Tobi helps to keep Harry in line, comforts him when he needs it, stops him from going off the rails. (Or falling into another downward spiral.)

• Though they're both introverts, Harry keeps Tobi socially active. Whenever the older man seems to be pulling away, rather than just ghosting people, Harry is there to drag him back into the thick of things.

• This often leads to big events and group activities. They're a necessity in their friendship to banish the doubts and insecurities they all have about it. They're all wanted, needed in their group of friends, they all just need reminding of that sometimes.

• Random cuddles.

• Sometimes it's literally a case of you're free, I'm free, why aren't we cuddling?

• At least once a month, Harry actually says, "You're free, I'm free, let's cuddle."

• If not then he texts it.

• And then Tobi drives to wherever Harry is at the time.

• And they cuddle.

• JJ loves to snoop about their personal life.

• He just wants the sexy deets.

• Like, he wants to know it all.

• "Tell me the dirty dirty."

• Tobi's reply every time: "No."

• He says it with this kind of shoulder shrug, head shake thing.

• He is so done with JJ's shit.

• But that doesn't mean he doesn't like the way JJ's questioning causes Harry to go all shy.

• His face can get very pink, he finds.

• When Tobi goes silent and no one can find him - Harry always knows where he is.

• Tobi knows Harry worries too much for his own good.

• So if Tobi disappeared without a word (or at least a note on the Winnie-the-pooh themed post-it notes they seem to have in bulk) then Harry would definitely freak out.