SDMN ADVENT • 11 •

11th December, 2022

• Simon and Talia spend Christmas Eve alone together, Christmas Day with their families and Boxing Day separate. Simon spends the day chilling with Harry, and depending on how she is feeling, Talia spends it either alone or with friends/family.

• The only person to have ever spent time at Ethan's on Christmas Day is Tobi, after it snowed one year and left them both unable to make the drives down to their respective families.

Josh and Harry do a stocking exchange every year, in which they both fill a stocking for the other with little gifts.

• JJ's favourite person to have for Secret Santa is Vik (both to buy for and have buy for him). Surprisingly, Vik's favourite is also JJ.

• Simon, Tobi, and Ethan have a yearly Christmas bet.

• Tobi thinks Josh gets the best presents.

• Every 1st of January, the boys all reserve the 22nd of December in their calendars. This is the day they spend together as a group, outside of recording videos.

• Even though Vik is JJ's favourite to do Secret Santa with, the best Christmas present he ever got from one of the boys was from Harry.

• Josh and Simon subconsciously try to best the other at gift giving. Sometimes, things can get tense as they both look for praise from their friends and secretly hope to be regarded as that year's 'winner'. Of what, no one but the two of them understand.

Every 22nd of December involves: food of some kind (generally not a form of roast dinner, but it does happen sometimes); a Christmas movie (they vote/get Harry and Josh to decide), (Harry and Josh tend to rest against someone else and close their eyes during the film, often zoning out); at least one game (digital + not digital); and a sit down moment with hot chocolate they make together.

• Vik and Harry always perform a show to the others. It started years ago (maybe part of Simon, Tobi, and Ethan's bet) when they were still teens, and it just stuck. The show ranges from comedy acts to puppet shows to magic shows to dance recitals to concerts.