Prompts • Jumble

Let me know if there are any particular ones you would like me to write. Also, feel free to use any of them.

[Any text in italics are contributions from not_alisson.]

///

1. Neither Harry nor Simon realise when SIMON becomes MINTER, but everybody else does. Not everyone understands why it happens, though.

2. Harry wonders if Simon would want him, would like him back, if Harry was a girl.

3. Harry and Ethan get caught talking about their sex lives by Simon and JJ. Having caught only part of the conversation, the older two assume their 'boyfriends' (can they even be called that at this point?) are only with them for the sex. They feel used and unimportant. (Just another notch on the bedpost). Obviously, they don't express their feelings to their boyfriends. Either established relatipnship(s) or getting together. Simon and JJ miss the really sweet parts of the conversation, where Harry and Ethan are their most vulnerable, talking about how much they mean to them. And the little things about them that they love.

4. Harry being raised by a couple of strict lesbians. Like they love and care for him deeply but don't want him to experience the world the way they did, so sometimes they were extra hard on him to avoid him being mistreated in such a bad world. He grows up scared of lesbians (not homophobic) because they all remind him of his mothers and he thinks all lesbians have that same temper so he doesn't want to anger them. He tiptoes around lesbians as if they're ticking time bombs (which obviously earns him disappointed/educational/motherly lectures which only cement his theory).

5. Simon leaves Harry a bouquet of flowers and a note addressed to 'the one I love the most'. Simon doesn't say anything when he gives them to Harry, running away before Harry can process anything. Determined, Harry goes on a long journey to deliver the flowers to Talia, this girl he's seen Simon chatting with at numerous parties and events held between the UK YouTube scene. A dear 'friend' of Simon's - though all Simon does is wax poetic about her. Harry thinks he's just the messenger. By the time the flowers get delivered to Talia's door (7 hours after Harry receives them) there are few left, most crumpled. And since he definitely cannot give THESE THINGS to Talia, Harry goes and buys the most expensive luxury bouquet he can find (out of his own pocket, anything for his 'friend') and gives them to Talia, instead. After much babbling, apologising, and promising (compensation), Harry successfully secures Simon the date he presumed he wanted. Simon isn't sure if he's more hurt, angry, uncomfortable or upset when he receives a photo from Talia thanking him for the flowers and inviting him out for dinner next Tuesday. [This is a chapter titled 'Miscommunication' in my book Sidemen Shots, with a few slight differences to the original prompt.]

6. Couples competition but the other couple(s) aren't aware of said competition.

7. Geography teacher!Harry sending his Year 8 class to the football pitch to go look at the soil despite knowing Simon has a PE class to teach. Harry also conveniently 'forgot' that the school switched to astro turf 5 years ago.

8. Teachers!Vobi who share a class. The class relay messages for them, despite the fact that the two teachers see each other everyday at work (+at home?). They spend lunch together everyday, have classrooms next to each other and share a staff room.

9. JJ has a job working at a school but no one knows what he actually does.

10. The students ship teachers!Minishaw and spread rumours (that JJ started).

11. Drunk picnic.

12. Minishaw road trip with Harry feeding driver!Simon.

13. Behzksi roadtrip: they switch who drives throughout the journey. The one in the passenger seat either laughs at the driver's attempts to grab some food and rubs it in their face that they can eat freely, or shoves the food in the driver's face and cackles.