34

"You can start your work the other day.  Welcome to the Family!"

I smiled to the Purser Manager after heard what she said. Yeah! I got already the job. I am now an official Flight Attendant now and I'm so so happy. It was a happy day for me today because all my hardships on applying a job has now been done and becomes worth it.

I was now here in the one of many famous airline company just to claim all of the things that I needed to use once when I started my work. Nakakatuwa lang din dahil yung ginising ko ng maaga kaninang umaga ay napalitan ng sobra sobra.

"Thank you! I can't wait also to be work with you and to the other respective Flight Attendants as well." Masayang masaya na sabi ko bago ako tuluyan na magpaalam at lumabas roon sa office. Habang naglalakad ay kaagad ko na nilabas ang phone ko para itext at ipabalita sa lahat except to Gaviniel ang tungkol roon.

Since I did not have my car with me today, I only renting a taxi and went straight to Batangas so that I can surprise visit him. I know that these past few weeks he was so busy to the site. I hope also that he's there because sayang naman ang punta ko if hindi ko siya maaabutan na naroon.

I busy myself scrolling on my phone since malayo pa naman ang biyahe. Sad to say that Bea wasn't wanted to came back here in Manila because she was so busy there in her province. Tinatanong ko kung ano na bang nangyayari sa kanya but still she didn't shared anything from me. Kaya hindi ko tuloy maiwasan ang mag alala sa kanya ng lubusan.

Halos 3 oras din ang naging biyahe ko ng tuluyan akong nakarating sa site. Pagbaba ko agad ko na natanaw si Tyler at Xyndrick na naroon. Mukhang paalis pa lang sila kaya di na ako nagsayang ng oras pa at lumakad na papalapit sa kanila.

"Hey!" Bungad na bati ko sa kanila at sandali na lumingon sa loob para tignan kung nasaan si Gav bago ko ulit sila nilingon. "What the two of you are doing here huh?" Pinanlisikan ko sila kunwari ng mata.

Tumingin sila sa isa't-isa bago nila ako lingunin muli ng may ngiti na sa kanilang mga labi.

"We're just visiting our friend." Tumatawa na sabi ni Tyler. Xyndrick was still a silent person until now. He only looking away while his other hand was on his pocket. While the other one was busy fixing his hair. "Di ba dre?" Dunggol niya rin kaagad dito.

"Yeah." Nagugulat at muntikan ng mautal na sabi ni Xyndrick. I noticed that he looks like in a deep thinking but I can't figure it out that so much.

I did not talk and forming my lips an 'o'. Tumawa ako ng sandali bago mabagal na tumango sa kanila. I was about to talk again to them again but then, There was suddenly bumped into me wrist. I thought I was going to slammed myself to that wall but there's something who saved on me.

"What the frick," Gaviniel whispered when he caught me. His brows already furrowed and he suddenly looked at those construction workers who's now stopped for a bit and silently standing on the side.

I letting out a heavy sighed and before he speak something to them I already hold his wrist. Tumingin rin naman kaagad siya sakin but still his brows were furrowed so I already assumed that he was not in the mood today or maybe there was still something bad thing happened right now.

Umiling ako sa kanya at mabagal na lumingon sa mga construction worker para tumango at paalisin sila. After that, Tyler and Xyndrick were also saying that they'll needed to go so that in the end, Kami na lang din ulit na dalawa ang natira.

I startled a bit when he taking back his wrist to me and suddenly putting it into his forehead. He looked away and letting out a heavy sighed. While me was silently looking at him and slowly biting my lower lip. Minutes had been passed also but then, there's no one wanted to talk to the both of us. So I cleared my throat and looking up to him while I was sitting alone because of tiredness that I've been already felt.