chapter 25

Sebastian

Riley was pretty much attached to me not that I minded. When I went to go pack my stuff, she wouldn't let go so I carried her to my room, I saw a hint of fear when we entered but she didn't let go. So after packing we all went to the airport, it was time to get out of here. Hopefully Riley can put her past behind her. I had carried her onto the plane and she soon fell asleep, her head buried into my chest.

Noah watched as I stroked her hair, I could feel his gaze on me for a while now so I looked up "you're both so cute" he insisted and I smiled "only for Riley" I tell him. It was true, if this was any other person then they wouldn't have any limbs left to attach themselves to me.

"What happened Sebastian" his tone was filled with uncertainty and sadness. I look down at Riley I know she didn't want him to know but it would be best if he did, I also told her I would have to tell him.
"Her living situation was worse than expected" I keep it vague to start.
"How " I could see Noah was hesitant to ask.
I didn't even want to say it so I took my phone and put up the pictures I had taken.
I silently hand him the phone and look down at Riley. She has been through to much.

Noah.

He handed me the phone and I scrolled through the pictures, I didn't know what to expect but whatever it was, it definitely wasn't this. "He had his own toture room for her" I state with disgust. My anger building by the second. "No" Sebastian replied. "Then what the fuck is this" I try my best to be quiet not wanting to wake her up. "her room" Sebastian says. I look down at her, my sister had to stay in that. She wasn't meant for this world.
"Excuse me" I say not wanting to wake her up. I had to calm down, so I got up and went to the next room.
That man is dead.
How fucking dare he.

Riley

I woke up feeling something on my head, I pretty much jumped back thinking it was a spider or something. I look and see it was Sebastian who was now watching me with uncertainty. "I'm not going to hurt you" he says and I nod. "I thought you were a spider" I admit, looking anywhere but him. I wasn't expecting him to burst out laughing but he did. "A spider" he said through laughter. It was weird, I'd never seen him laugh before. Noah walked in looking angry for a split second but then it turned to confusion. "he's lost his mind" he said.

"Hey, I have not. She thought I was a spider" Sebastian tells him after he stopped which results in Noah laughing.
"I can see the resemblance actually" Noah said through laughter. "No I'm better than a spider" Sebastian said refusing to be a spider. "You're not a spider anyway" I tell him and Noah snickers. "The devil wants to be a spider"

I didn't question why Noah called him the devil. "It felt like something crawling on my hair but it was his hand I think" I say and Sebastian nods in confirmation.
"Please fasten your seat belts as we begin our descent" a voice which I presume was the pilot spoke.

When we got into the car to go back, I felt a sense of relief. No more Kevin for good this time.

3rd person

Noah was still a little in shock as he drove home. Sebastian laughed! And it wasn't his sinical 'im going to torture you for fun' laugh, it was a proper laugh. It felt great knowing that they might be a little more than just death and destruction when it came to Sebastian.
Noah was still fuming himself but he had come to the conclusion that around Riley he could let himself be happy. Sure he wasn't going to stop being strict but he knew he had to be calmer and more considerate.
Sebastian on the other hand wasn't thinking about how he should treat Riley, he didn't need to, he treated her good, why change something that doesn't need changing. His thoughts were occupied with Kevin, he didn't know what Kevin had done to Riley but he had made a mental note and now as he went through it he wanted nothing more than to fly back and kill him.
He obviously didn't let her eat as much as she should....hence the small appetite.
He beat her with many things
He took away necessities from her.
He fucking deprived her of a bed, a bedroom, everything
Just those thoughts alone got Sebastian thinking of different torture methods.

Meanwhile as they were driving back, Lucas was having trouble clearing up. After paying a trip to the visitor he went back home and set up for the party. Now there was beer bottles and pizza boxes thrown over the floor. A few people still passed out, they must have partied till at least 6am.
He didn't know how terrible the trip had gone, he was unaware Riley had been abused by her stepfather so he saw this weekend as an opportunity to have fun rather than plan Kevin's murder like his brothers were currently doing.
He just hoped they wouldn't be back soon, Sebastian would not be happy if he saw the house.

Unlucky for him, he wasn't anywhere near done when the three of them walked in. Sebastian looked pissed and he dreaded his response.