chapter 81

The school day ended, Riley had been very much on her own as all her friends had taken the day off because of the hang over.

She hadn't seen Lucas at all today, she had been in the library during breaks. She was used to being on her own so it didn't bother her.

She found Lucas at the end of the day, they didn't speak much, and he drove them home.

At home Noah and Sebastian were getting ready to leave, Sebastian had done some 'stuff' which had delayed them.

"I wonder if we will have to meet a new social worker whilst we are there" Noah voiced his thoughts as he knew what Sebastian had just been doing.
"She doesn't need one" Sebastian bluntly said, he wasn't going to have this conversation.
"Well I know that but they weren't very good were they, they might have assigned her a new social worker" Noah said just as Lucas and Riley walked in.

All Riley heard was 'her a new social worker'. So it caused her to panic but she managed to hide it. Sebastian was still pissed with her so he didn't bother greeting her "let's go, our plane leaves in  a hour" he ignored Riley completely. "Okay, we will be back in a few days Lucas, so don't do anything stupid whilst we are gone" he spoke directly to Lucas.

Noah rolled his eyes at Sebastian's behaviour, once he left the house, Noah turned to Lucas and Riley "no parties, be safe and be responsible. We will see you in a few days"
"Noah we are going to be late" Sebastian called from outside.

"Definitely don't do anything stupid"

And with that Noah left the house, leaving Riley and Lucas alone.

"Right so we can just order food tonight, I don't feel like cooking, I'll make us something tommorow" Lucas said, he wanted to be responsible and show his brothers he had changed.

"Right maybe go do your homework and we can meet in the living room in 2 hours and get food" Lucas decided.

"Ok"

"And Riley, although I can't exactly say much about your behaviour, don't be going anywhere, you are grounded so if you leave I will have to tell Sebastian"

"Fine"

"Great"

Meanwhile

"You told her off, you grounded her do you really need to continue acting so cold" Noah asked.

"I'm in no mood to talk to her or about her" Sebastian said ending the conversation before it began.

"You say that but aren't we going to Florida to end the lives of those who hurt her. It's all about her"

"What would you rather I do, let them get away with hurting her? You saw the pictures of the place he kept her in but trust me it was worse in person and no matter how annoyed I am with her, I won't let them get away with the shit they did. That being said, I do have my own reasons for going to Florida which don't have anything to do with her" Sebastian explained.

"Does that reason have anything to do with your bad mood"

"Not at all"

"Sebastian"

"No drop it. Or I will have you sent back as soon as we land"

"You can't do that"

"Oh yeah, watch me"

Noah shut up at this and decided to focus his attention on the case file he had brought along.
It pained him to look through it. There really wasn't much to go on but the little bits there was it hurt.

Noah had been in charge of making the social worker look like she had gone away sight seeing or some bullshit like that but he had saved a few things other than records of those emails which had led to more information about their sister.

She had automatically been given a social worker when their mum died but the social worker found no problems with her living situation and dropped it, she had been in the system but nothing was ever done, she didn't even have checks done.

He thought back to the afternoon where she told him how Kevin's friends hurt her and he couldn't help but throw the file across the plane.

"I'm going to kill them, they will wish they were never born, they will beg for mercy and I won't give it them, I will torture them slowly and painfully" he snapped and Sebastian who had been lost in thought looked up. "In time, yes but you will have to be patient"

"Why, what have you got planned" Noah asked.

"I did some research, they are part of some petty gang, it might be nothing but I need information out of them first"

"Is this why you are acting different"

"No. I am not acting different, I'm just done being soft. I am not that type of man. Now when we land we will pay a trip to the prison, then we find the others and take them down to the warehouse near the docks, tommorow we will start"
A wicked grin appeared on Sebastian's face and Noah gulped.

Noah knew Sebastian wasn't a monster, but this side of Sebastian was barely human and he feared tommorow he would only be worse

He dreaded to think how bad he would get especially if he continued down this path after their trip.

He knew there was more to this than their sister and something was going on with Sebastian but he knew the more he asked the more annoyed Sebastian would get and more likely he would be to snap.