chapter 90

Ok another warning of sensative stuff ect.  Only implied  eg the opening paragraphs.

"I don't want you anymore"

"Please Sebastian, don't do this, I'll stay away from you, just don't send me back there"

"To late, you are just a burden. Kevin is already here for you"

Kevin walked into the room and smiled menincingly "it's been a while love" he grabbed Riley and dragged her away "please don't let him" Riley shouted as she watched Sebastian fade into the distance, he didn't make a move to stop Kevin he just stood glaring.
"Sebastian please"

She was back in Florida now and the abuse started.

"No. Get off me" she screamed trying to move away.

"Riley"

"No, no." She tried her best.

"Riley"

She opened her eyes and saw Sebastian next to her. She backed away, she had bothered him, he didn't want to see her, he would send her back.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to bother you"

Sebastian hated the words but he said nothing.

"I'm fine, you don't need to be here" Riley quickly said not wanting to take up any more of his time.

Sebastian still didn't say anything, he was conflicted, he didn't want to leave her but he couldn't stay, he had gone to far, he couldn't go back on his actions. Not now.

"Would you like me to go get Noah" he finally asked.

Riley looked at him, a tear fell down her face. "No, I don't want to bother him as well"

"Ok" Sebastian looked around the room and after reassuring himself they were completely alone he sat down on the bed "Would you like to talk about it" he couldn't and wouldn't leave his sister alone in this state, no matter what.
"I don't want to be a burden sir"

Sebastian hated this but he couldn't do anything at least not yet.

"I understand but Riley if something is making you scream in terror I need to know" Sebastian said.

"It's nothing"

"Riley"

"I'm sorry, I'll stay away from you just please don't send me back to him. I won't even talk to you at all but just don't send me back. I'll be good, I promise"

Sebastian remember the disgusting words he had said earlier that night to her. He had caused this.
They were alone now, but he couldn't care for her, she had to truly hate him.

"Riley you aren't going anywhere" he quietly and quickly said.

He knew he couldn't say much but he had to reassure her on that.

"But you said" Riley started.

"Yes I did and I trust you won't mention him again therefore you won't be going anywhere will you" Sebastian said in a cold tone whilst he stood up.
"Go back to sleep"
He couldn't do this, now now.

Later that night, Sebastian walked into Riley's room to check on her, she was sleeping peacefully and he smiled, it was a sad smile, one filled with emotion that Riley wouldn't see.
He was alone, she was asleep and so he let himself be vunerable.

He slowly walked up to her and tucked her in "I'm so so sorry Riley for everything, you deserve more, I need you to hate me just a little longer and after that I will do everything I can to make it up to you"

He headed out of her room and put up his cold and emotionaless expression.
There was no room for emotions, they were a weakness he didn't want, especially now.

Sebastian pov!!!

I wasn't worthy of my family, they kept giving me chances to show them I wasn't this monster but I kept proving them I was.  I had said some nasty things over the past few days but I hated myself more than ever for what I said to Riley last night. She was screaming in pain because of me, she calls me sir now and she begs me not to send her back. It was sickening to think about, I had done that, I had hurt my sister.

I was just as bad as Kevin, I was just as bad as my father. I was a monster.

I touched my stomach, I deserved the scars he gave me. I deserved so much more.

All the lives I had taken, they may have been criminals but they had a life too .

I deserved the abuse, It was my punishment and I had earned it.

Out of anger I picked up the nearest object in my room which was a lamp and through it against the wall. It smashed into pieces and all I can do it look at the shards that fell across my floor, so sharp and so dangerous.

Back to 3rd person.

Riley woke again, 5am, she had slept well after Sebastian left and she knew it was because despite how cold he was when he left, he gave her the reassurance she needed.

She really didn't feel like school today but she didn't want to stay home so she reluctantly got up and ready for school.

At least she could see Clara and Blake but then again Clara had started hanging out more with just Liam.
She hoped she would see Clara.

When she finally got downstairs, it was just Sebastian in the kitchen, she went to back away because she didn't want him to change his mind about sending her back, she didn't want to annoy him.

"You can stay" Sebastian told her with no emotion. It was killing him to be this way.

Riley reluctantly walked further into the kitchen.

"Morning Riley" Noah said as he walked in the kitchen. He smiled at her then he turned and he was suprised to see Sebastian. "Morning Sebastian" he added.
Sebastian nodded in acknowledgment, seeing that he didn't want to talk, Noah focused on Riley. "What would you like for breakfast Riley"   

"Anything is fine, thank you"

"Very well pancakes it is" Noah said, he realized he had been a little strict and cold in the past when it came to Riley however he had decided to let his guard down with her and lately he was being even more relaxed because he saw she was missing Sebastian and she needed the comfort and love he used to provide.

"Sebastian are you having pancakes" Noah asked.

"No I'll eat later"

Noah looked at Sebastian, something was different. Sebastian may have the emotionless tone but it seemed like the walls he had up would break any minute.

Something was wrong. Very wrong.

"On second thoughts, why don't you get breakfast with Lucas on the way to school. I heard it became a thing between you both whilst we were away" Noah said not taking his eyes of Sebastian.

"Okay" Riley agreed, she got the message,Noah wanted to talk to Sebastian.

So the truth will soon be revealed. I think it's becoming a little clearer and because it's the 90th chapter I choose to do a POV. Should I do more povs?