I Missed You : P1

"Sup Killer?" Sebastian's voice asked as he approached Blaine Anderson and Santana Lopez in the Lima Bean.

"What do want, Meerkat?" Santana snapped at him.

"Easy, Santana." Blaine calmed. "He's turned over a new leaf, remember?"

"I Don't believe that for a second." She sneered, causing Sebastian to shrug.

"Believe what you want." He said and opened his mouth to say more but was cut off by a female voice shouting "Barry!" Excitedly.

They watched as Sebastians face fell and he paled 3 shades lighter and whipped around to see a pretty African American girl excitedly running towards him. She enveloped him in and hug and Sebastian broke out his trance, hugging the girl back just as tight. The two released and smiled at each other.

"What are you doing in Ohio?" He asked the girl.

His smile displayed actual happiness. It wasn't a smirk or any look they had ever seen on Sebastians face before but was real, genuine happiness.

"Dad said I could come visit you for break. He would've come too but Singh have him a ton of work to do." The girl explained. "Also I have a science paper due sometime after break that I never did and I kinda need your help." She added.

"So you came to visit so I could do your homework." Sebastian said jokingly as the girl rolled her eyes playfully.

Santana cleared her throat and the two looked over at the other two, just sitting ant watching with very confused looks on their faces.

"Iris, maybe we should, Uh, get out of here or something." Sebastian said hesitantly.

"No, I wanna meet your friends." She argued.

"I really think-"

"-don't forget, I have access to all your very embarrassing childhood photos." She threatened, her voice dangerous and full of warning.

Sebastian leaned away a bit, looking at her with a bit of fear and annoyance before positioning himself back the way he was again next to the now smiling girl.

"Hi, I'm Iris." She introduced happily to the two New Directions.

"I'm Blaine and this is Santana." Blaine said, feeling a little awkward, even Santana was though she wouldn't admit it out loud.

"Oh boy." They heard Sebastian whisper under his breathe as he looked away.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Sebastian, what's going on?" Blaine finally asked, Turing to the boy in the Dalton Blazer.

"Nothing. You know, we should probably go now, Iris, get started on that science paper." Sebastian replied nervously.

"So how do you two know each other?" Santana asked, sensing there was something the Twink was really trying to hide from them.

"He's my brother." Iris answered. Blaine didn't miss the hurt and want that flashed through Sebastians eyes as he glanced at his friend. At the confused looks Iris received from Blaine and Santana, she clarified, "Foster brother."

"Iris, please." Sebastian said. It was obvious he was on edge and worried a lot. To Blaine and Santana, he almost looked scared.

"You never mentioned a sister." Santana said confusedly to the boy, hoping to get some answers out of him.

"If we go now I'll do your French homework, too." He said quickly to Iris, ignoring the confused statement from Santana.

"Bear, are you okay?" Iris asked, getting a little worried.

"Bear?"
"What is going on, Seb?"

We're the two questions that came from a glee club member.

A look of realization washed over Iris's face and her eyes widened once she realized what she did. "They don't know, do they?" She asked her brother.

The look on Sebastians face told her the answer she was dreading.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

"Iris-"

"Why can't I just keep my stupid mouth shut?!"

"Iri-"

"I should've known that something was up, I'm your Best Friend and Sister for heavens sake!"

"Iris!" Sebastian almost shouted, gaining him weird looks from some other costumers in the cafe.

"Iris, it's okay." He assured in a much softer voice. It surprised Blaine and Santana, to say the least, that the Warbler could ever sound so genuine and kind. "It'll be fine if a few people know. For some weird reason, I trust them." He shot a glance at the two at the last part.

Iris relaxed more at that part and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"I missed you, Bear." She hugged him again like her life depended on it and Sebastian hugged back gently and calmly.

"I missed you, too" he mumbled into her shoulder before they released and then looked at the two still creepily watching them.

"You two, come with me." He ordered.

"You can't tell us what to do." Santana sneered.

"But the only way you'll get answers is if you come with us and I can tell that you desperately want them no matter how much your trying to hide it, Satan." He snapped at her, causing Iris to furrow her brows but shrugged it off.

They glared at each other for a minute before Santana broke. "Whatever, Fievel." She grumbled and stood up, Blaine following suite. Iris sent Sebastian a look at the unfriendly nicknames the two gave each other but he replied with a look that told her it was nothing.

With that, the four walked out of the shop together.