Submission : P1

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go and tell the Dean?" Sebastian asked his roommate, Hunter Clarington. Sebastian had caught him with the performance enhancing drugs and had gotten into a heated argument.

There was silence and Sebastian whipped around, storming over to their door and gripped the handle. But before he could turn it, Hunter spoke.

"Because I know your secret, Bartholomew Henry Allen." He said.

Sebastians hand continued to just grip the door handle before he let go and turned around.

"What are you talking about?" He decided to play dumb.

"I'm talking about how when you were eleven, your father murdered your mother. You went to live with Iris and Joe West and in your freshman year of high school, you got bullied so badly that you had to finish School abroad. You then came here, to Ohio, and created a fake identity for yourself. What I'm saying, is that if you don't do everything I say, all that information just might find itself all over the web." Hunter threatened, voice calm and steady but still very serious.

Sebastian glared at Hunter and Hunter glared back before Sebastian finally broke away.

"Fine."

"Good." Hunter said before leaving the dorm.

~

Over the course of the next few weeks, the Warblers had noticed how Sebastian seemed to reluctantly go along with everything Hunter said. They didn't particularly like Sebastian after what he did last year but they knew something was seriously wrong, especially when he finally voiced his support on the performance enhancing drugs.

They were very worried about their fellow Warbler and it's became to hard to watch to the point where they had to call in some backup.

~

Blaine Anderson and Wes Montgomery came to Dalton a few days later and met the Warblers secretly in Nick and Jeff's dorm.

"So, what's going on?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah, what's so important?" Wes joined in.

"Sebastian." Nick started and saw Blaine roll his eyes.

"Whats be doing now?" He asked in an agitated voice.

"Nothing." Nick said and the two guests shared a confused look. "That's the problem. He's following Hunters every order like a lost puppy following its mother. We can see he doesn't want to but he does. It's breaking him apart, especially since Hunter has become more aggressive. We're worried about him but he doesn't talk to us."

They thought it over for a minute while the Warblers watched and waited.

"I have an idea." Wes suddenly spoke up. "Where does almost every human being keep their secrets?" He asked the group before him.

"Notebook."

"Dorm."

"Phone."

We're some of the reply's. "Their phones." Wes confirmed. "I say, we get this Sebastians phone. I know it's an invasion of privacy but if whatever's going on has you guys this worried, we might need to break his trust." He explained.

The Warblers reluctantly nodded.

"Me and Blaine will go." He declared and Blaine nodded before walking out of the room. Blaine led him to Hunter and Sebastians dorm, who should both be out right now; Sebastian at Lacrosse and Hunter working. Wes picked the lock to their door before heading inside, Blaine right behind him. They breathed sighs of relief at how neither boy was present from decoding to skip whatever was taking up their time right now.

"Which side is Sebastians?" Wes asked.

"That one." Blaine pointed out the right side. It wasn't particularly messy but it wasn't spic and span either. "The Warblers say that they're not aloud to take their phones to sports practice." Blaine informed his old friend, who nodded.

They looked around before Blaine decided to open one of the drawers in the desk. Inside were a few notebooks with Class labels on them and on top was a phone. Bingo. That was easier than he thought it'd be.

"I found it, Wes." Blaine informed the other, holding the phone. It didn't have a password on it, thank god, so they could get right in.

"What are we looking for?" Blaine asked, unsure of that part of the plan.

"Go on his photos." Wes instructed. Blaine paled. "I'd rather not go on the self proclaimed man whores  camera roll, thanks."

Wes rolled his eyes but took the phone from Blaine. "Baby." He muttered in annoyance.

On the photos app we're pictures of Sebastian, he assumed, with a African American girl and boy. Most of them were pictures with the girl and Sebastian looked genuinely happy. He wore a real smile and not those smirks and it surprised Blaine a bit.

"Who are these people?" Wes questioned. There were pictures of Sebastian with some random people who all wore police badges somewhere on them. "So, Sebastian seems to be friends with the police." Blaine summed up the only thing they really knew. "Wait a minute." Wes mumbled before zooming in on a badge. On it, read 'CCPD' and not anything for Ohio or Paris as one would expect.

"Where's the CCPD?" Blaine asked.

"The Central City Police Department." Wes pointed out.

"Why would Sebastian be hanging around with Central City Police officers?"

Wes closed the app and moved to his phone and recents. "His most recent call was to someone named 'Iris'." Wes informed the over-gelled boy next to him.

Wes hesitantly pressed 'redial' and put it on speaker. It rang a few times before the sound of someone picking up answered.

"Hey, Bear, what's up?" A female voice asked through the speaker. "Is something wrong because you usually don't call this early?"

"Um, are you Iris?" Blaine asked, his voice sounding unsure of what to do.

"Yes..... who are you?"

"I'm Blaine Anderson and Wes Montgomery is standing next to me." He introduced.

"Are you friends with Barry?" She asked. "That's a dumb question, Barry would never let someone have his phone unless he completely trusted them."

"Well, actually..." Blaine trailed off.

"Barry has been acting really strange lately and we were worried about him. He wouldn't open up to anyone so we kinda... stole his phone." Wes explained, talking charge.

There was silence for a second.

"I'm so mad right now but I'm more worried. How has he been acting strange?" Iris asked.

"Well, usually he's confident and doesn't do things he doesn't want to but lately he's been following Hunters every order even though we can see it's killing him." He continued explaining.

"And he pretends he's fine when you ask, am I right?" She asked knowingly.

Since Wes and Blaine hadn't actually been apart of this whole Sebastian problem until now but we're playing the part, they obviously told her what the Warblers had.

"That's right." Wes confirmed.

"Hang on a second. Dad!" She shouted.

There was a muffled "what?" That was shouted back up.

"Somethings wrong with Barry!" Iris shouted back. There was sounds of quick running upstairs or something.

"What's wrong with Barry?!" A panicked male, adult voice asked.

"Some friends of his called and said he's been acting totally different and they can't get him to talk." Iris informed him. "I think we need to pay him a visit."

....

"Fine."

"Woohoo!" Iris cheered. "Tell me your guys numbers so we can keep tabs on him until we get there."