Poor Sebastian

Trent had just told Blaine, Sam, and Finn about how the Warblers cheated during Sectionals.

"Poor Warblers. They've had a rough go of it for a couple years now." Blaine sighed out.

"Poor Sebastian." Trent added solemnly.

The three New Directions sent each other confused glances.

"Why poor Sebastian?" Blaine asked. "He's literally evil." Finn added.

"He's not evil. You guys are too hard on him." Trent said.

"How are we too hard on him?"

"If you want to meet the real Sebastian, you'll have to look past what he wants you to see." Trent advised.

"We'll talk about that later. Why do we feel bad for him?" Blaine got back on track.

"Hunter is blackmailing Sebastian to go along with everything he says and not tell anyone about what's really going on." Trent informed them. "Sebastian would never allow drugs in a competition or in general, even he's not that bad."

"What has Hunter got against Sebastian?" Finn questioned.

"It's not my place to tell. All I can say is that Sebastian is different now that Hunters here. He's lost the light behind his eyes, he's only faking that he's fine." Trent explained. "He only told me his secret because he trusts me and he accidentally.... Said something."

"Well, what do we do?" Sam asked. "We have to help Sebastian while also helping the Warblers. We can't do both on our own."

"I say we talk to him first." Finn said.

Blaine sighed, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Fine."

He pulled out his phone and searched in Sebastian name before pressing on his Caller ID and putting the phone up to his ear. It rang for a few seconds, everyone just sitting there in uncomfortable silence before Sebastian picked up.

"Hey Killer, long time, no talk" Sebastian smug voice said in Blaine's ear.

Blaine sighed and rolled his eyes again. "Look Sebastian, I don't have time for any of you games, alright? I need you to meet me at The Lima Bean in an hour."

"Sure. Whatever. Is that all?"

"Yes." Blaine replied. That was way easier than he thought it would be.

"Great. Bye."

"B-" Blaine was cut off my the sound of the phone hanging up. He pulled his phone away and put it back in his pocket.

"That was easy." Finn said.

"You could've been nicer." Trent shrugged but caught himself. "Although I don't blame you, considering everything he's done to you."

"Yeah. Look, I'll let you all know how it goes, yeah?" Blaine said, all three of them nodding or mumbling their agreement. Blaine walked out of the room, soon followed by the other three, and walked to wherever they needed or wanted to go.

~

"Sup, Killer?" Blaine looked up from his table at the Lima Bean to see Sebastian Smythe holding a coffee, a smirk resting in his face.

"Sebastian." Blaine gestures for the boy to sit down across from him, which he did.

"So, what was so important that you had to meet up with me? Do you find comfort or happiness in my presence?"

"Stop the charade, Sebastian." Blaine snapped. "I know Hunters been blackmailing you."

Sebastian face fell for a second before he regained his smirk and cool composure. He leaned back in his seat a bit. "And what on Earth would make you think that?" He questioned.