She Was Just Bored

Felicity was bored. There was literally nothing going on so there was nothing she could do. When Felicity is bored she goes on YouTube and listens to music, more specifically, show choir completions as weird as it may seem.

So that's what she did.

'Warblers Sing "Whistle" and "Live While We're Young'

She liked those songs so she obviously had to click on the link. She was surprised, to say the least, when a person that looked almost exactly like her ex appeared on the screen but shook it off.

She listened to the song and thought they were really good. When 'Live While We're Young' came next, she froze.

There, clear as day on the screen, was Barry Allen clad in a Dalton Academy Uniform. She watched the video intently, eyes almost popping out of her head when she heard him sing, not to mention when she saw her clumsy friend dance professionally on the stage.

After that video ended, she started looking for more Warbler videos. Many of them included Barry so she started doing research on the Warblers group themselves.

Apparently, during the time frame Barry was there, the biggest news on them was that their Captain, Hunter Clarington, forced them all to take performance enhancing drugs and they were disqualified from the competition.

Not able to contain her anger and excitement, she decided to get some revenge on Barry. So that's what she did. She pulled out her phone and called Barry.

"Felicity? What is it? Is something wrong? Do you need my help?" Barry's panicked voice asked through the speaker.

"Nothings wrong but I was wondering if you could pick me up and bring me to Central just to hang out, I guess?" Felicity replied.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in five." He agreed.

"Perfect. Bye."

"Bye."

She hung up her phone and grabbed her bag and anything particularly important she shouldn't leave around.

"Hi." She felt a gust of wind and turned to see Barry Allen with the brightest smile on his face.

"Hey!" She smiled back.

"You ready?"

"Let's go." She confirmed and in a flash, Felicity and Barry were standing in Star Labs cortex.

"You good? Nothings on fire, right?" He asked once he set her down.

"Yeah, I'm good." She confirmed.

"Hey, Cisco, Caitlyn." She greeted her other friends.

"Hey Felicity. Watcha doing here?" Cisco asked.

"Can I use your computer? Thanks." She said, not giving Cisco on a chance to answer. She quickly walked over to the computer and went on YouTube.

"What are you doing?" Barry asked.

"Watching YouTube."

"Not that I don't like that your here but why couldn't you watch YouTube in Starling?" He asked, confused.

"You'll see." She pulled the screen up on the monitors and the three watched curiously.

"And now, from Westerville Ohio, The Dalton Academy Warblers!" An announcer said and Felicity smirked at how Barry paled exponentially.

......

"Dude." Cisco said and the three turned to look at Barry, who sent a glare at Felicity who wore and innocent look on her face.

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing?"

"I actually knew he could sing." Caitlyn raised a hand.

"Caitlyn!" Cisco gasped, put a hand to his chest.

"I'm my defense, I was drunk and Barry did Karaoke with me." She put her hands up in mock surrender.

"Fine. Hey, Felicity, you got anymore of these?" Cisco asked.

"Yes, Actually-"

"-Nope! No way. Not gonna happen. They don't need to see anymore." Barry cut her off and walked to the computers but Felicity grabbed his wrist before he could do anything.

"If you don't let us watch these, I will send them to every phone in the entire world." She threatened, completely serious.

Barry glared and walked back over to his spot.

"The universe hates me." He muttered.

"Felicity, if you will." Cisco gestured, enjoying Barry's suffering.

"Next!" Cisco called. Barry groaned and his friends laughed.

Felicity looked at how Barry looked away as he saw Hunter. She then remembered the part about the Captain forcing them to take drugs and she felt a bit guilty for doing this, somehow forgetting the part where Barry was apart of the Warblers at the time and therefore forced to take the drugs.

Once the video finished, Cusco was almost squealing with glee.

"Why didn't you tell us you were in a glee club in high school?!" He asked.

"Because I get reactions like this, for one. And for two, it doesn't really matter." Barry said.

"And for three, Hunter Clarington." Felicity added and the three friends looked at her.

"Who?"

"The captain of the Warblers." Barry answered casually. "He forced us all to take performance enhancing drugs so we could win Nationals." He shrugged.

"Dude, that's messed up." Cisco said and Barry snorted.

"I had no idea." He said sarcastically, his tone showing his amusement though.

"After the performance, Trent, someone who was kicked out of the group by Hunter, went to the rival glee club and vouched for their theory of us on drugs. He went to court, the drug test we were all forced to take showed we had the drugs in our systems, and that was that." The speedster shrugged.

"Hey Felicity," he started after a few seconds.

"Hm?"

"Tell anyone about this, I will go back in time and stop you from seeing those videos and then none of you will have seen them." He said casually.

"Got it."

"That goes for you guys as well." He said, looking pointedly at Cisco and Caitlyn, who raised their hands in surrender.

"Great, glad we're on the same page. Now who wants pizza?"