Betty White : P1

"Mornin Betty White." The familiar voice that made Kurt want to punch everyone greeted him.

"Can we not do this today, Sebastian?" He asked, a pleading tone to his voice that made the boy in question furrow his brows in confusion. He made a split second decision and slid into the chair across from Kurt.

"Did you not hear me?"

"Are you okay?" Sebastian ignored him. His tone surprised Kurt. He sounded like he genuinely cared.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied, remembering who he was talking to.

"You know, sometimes talking to someone who you don't like about your problems can make you feel better." He informed the boy.

"Noted. But like I said, I'm fine." Kurt snapped.

"Look, I can tell that somethings wrong and I'm not leaving until I know your okay so unless you want me to follow you around all day long, I suggest you open up a little bit." Kurt could tell that the boy was being serious which confused and annoyed him at the same time.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Tomorrow is the day my Mother died." Kurt hesitantly said. Sebastians face fell. "I was eight and she had cancer. The doctors couldn't save her." Tears started to well up in his eyes. "Everyone has been asking me if I'm okay every two seconds and it just-"

"-Makes you feel worse." Sebastian cut him off. Kurt looked up at Sebastian who looked like he knew exactly what Kurt was going through from his own experience.

"Yeah......"

"Look, can I give you some advice?" Sebastian asked, causing Kurt to furrow his brows a bit. "Don't try and hide the fact that your not okay. Let them help you but make sure they give you the right kind of help because in the end, your family and friends are going to be the ones to stick with you through all of it, no matter what."

That was actually... good advice.

"What would you know?" Kurt narrowed his eyes.

"More than you think, Princess." Sebastian muttered and then met Kurtz inquisitive eyes. He sighed. "Look, what I tell you stays between you and me, just like what you told me." Sebastian negotiated. Kurt hesitantly nodded.

"When I was eleven, my mother was murdered." He said and Kurt gasped. "The police accused my Dad and now he's serving a life sentence in Iron Heights prison."

"Isn't Iron Heights in Central City?" Kurt questioned.

"Mhm. Where I live."

"Wait a second..... why do I feel like I've heard this before?" He was getting a sense of Deja vu in a sort of way.

"Because it was all over the news. 'Henry Allen murders wife.'" Sebastian said.

"But..... wait, is Sebastian Smythe even your real name?"

"Your smarter than I thought." Sebastian tipped his mug at Kurt in acknowledgement. "My real name is Bartholomew Henry Allen. In my freshman year of high school, I was beaten to a pulp because I still believed my Dad was innocent. Joe, my Foster dad, got worried beyond belief. I was usually able to talk my way out of the bruises I came home with but I find it's harder to do that while your in a hospital." Kurt noticed how he spoke so casually about how this went down. His jaw dropped when he registered the words the boy had spoken.

"Yes, Sebastian Smythe, the overly confident, self proclaimed man-whore, was bullied. By the way, I'm not gay, I wasn't flirting with Blaine, and I'm not a whore." He informed a dumbfounded Kurt.

"Anyway, my social services worker and Joe decided it would be best for me to finish high school further away and with a different identity. I guess I was scared and Sebastian became my defense mechanism. The truth is, I'm a nerd who can't talk to girls and I cried when I blinded Blaine and had a panic attack in my dorm." Kurt couldn't seem to form words even though he had a million questions buzzing inside his head.

It looked like Sebastian knew this and intended for it, which made sense with the way he spoke, the way he explained it, and everything.

"You know, I know we aren't friends, but maybe you just need to get out of Lima for a while." Sebastian voiced his thoughts to Kurt. "If you want, I could probably ask Joe if you can come to Central for break with me." He offered, taking a sip of his coffee with an expectant look on his face.

Kirt felt that he shouldn't. Why on earth should he trust the meerkat? But somehow he found he couldn't say those thoughts but the one sentence he knew he shouldn't say.

"I'd like that, thanks."