Same Face, Different Name? : P2

"Here goes." Santana took a breath before entering Dalton Academy once again. She walked towards the choir room where all the Warblers were hanging around. At her presence, they silenced.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"Dorm Room." Trent replied. "He hasn't come out ever since classes ended."

She nodded and spun on her heel, heading to where her memory led her; Sebastian's Dorm. She knocked on the door and after a few seconds, it swung open to reveal Sebastian Smythe. He just opened the door wider as invitation, smirk on his face. He walked in after her and Santana shut the door before turning to Smythe who was faced her, arms folded over his chest with his classic smirk still plastered on his face.

"What do you want, Satan?" He asked.

Santana narrowed her eyes. "Bartholomew. Henry. Allen." She studied his face closely, watching for any sign of recognition. His face fell instantly and his eyes clouded with emotion before darkening.

"Never heard it before." He shrugged, turning.

"Oh, really? What about Iris West?"

"Not a clue. You should probably see a doctor for your loopy brain, or don't, I don't care." He shrugged.

"So you wouldn't care if I called a certain Iris West and told her exactly what you did? I heard her Dad is as cop, might get you into some trouble." She noticed how he clenched his jaw ever so slightly.

"Wouldn't care a bit."

Santana rolled her eyes. "Give it up, Smythe. I figured it out. Your not Sebastian Smythe at all." She folded her arms, sounding smug.

"And how did you do that?" He didn't give her a chance to reply. "Oh, I know, you broke into my room. That's called breaking and entering." He replied as if it were second nature. "And now your accusing me of.. what, exactly? Identity theft? What? What is it?" He stepped closer, staring down at her with cold, hard eyes.

"I'm not accusing you of Identity Theft. I'm accusing you of being someone other than who your claiming to be." She snapped at him.

"And who would that be? The snarky, clever, talented, gay jerk, Sebastian Smythe? Or Bartholomew Henry Allen? The weak, nice, nerdy kid who had to move Schools cause he almost died from bullies?!" He shouted, getting angrier as he went. Santanas eyes went wide and so did Sebastian when he realized what he just said.

"I'm sorry, died?!"

"I- that's not what I- I didn't mean-"

"No, I heard what you said. Now I need to hear you explain." She snapped, her voice demanding.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because there's nothing to explain." She could tell he was staring to get angrier every second.

"Like hell there isn't! Sebastian Smythe or whatever your name is, I swear, if you don't explain right now I will go to your parents and rat you out for everything you've ever done!" She shouted, looking at him. At first he looked like he was about to explode with rage but by the end, he just had this haunted look in his eye.

*TW*

"Sebastian?" She asked when he didn't do anything. His breathing started to pick up and his eyes were wide. He started clawing at his chest, seemingly trying to rip the tie off but getting nowhere.

"Sebastian!" She shouted, now panicking. He may be a complete jerk but he was still a person no matter how much she wanted to deny it. Santana ran forwards but stopped when he shoved his hands forwards, back hitting the wall. "N-no. Don- don't hurt her a-g-gain." He stutterer, voice shaky with fear.

Santana furrowed her brows. "Y-you don't believe me. You never b-believe me. I saw wh-what really happened that- that night. My Dad didn't do it. He d-didn't k-kill my Mom." Tease streamed down his face.

Santana slowly stepped forwards, not stopping despite the flinch that Sebastian experienced. She knelt down beside him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. His wide eyes snapped towards hers at the contact. "It's gonna be okay." She soothed. "Breathe with me. In....... And out." He mimicked her dramatic breathing, yet his was still shaky.

*TW over*

Soon, Sebastian Smythe drifted into a sleep with Santanas soothing. She sighed as she stared at him with a peaceful look on his face, something she realized she hadn't ever seen on him before. "What the hell happened to you, Smythe?" She whispered before standing and moving to a chair. She sat there roughly for an hour before she dozed off herself, questions and worries about the Warbler still circling her mind.

P3?