Undercover

"No."

"Allen, come on. Your the only one who can pull it off."

"I said, no."

"Allen..." Singh narrowed his eyes at the Forensic Assistant.

"No."

"West!" Singh threw his hands up in frustration. Joe came into Singh's office at his name being called. "Yes?"

Singh tossed his hands into the direction of the others Foster Kid, causing Joe to sigh. "Please, Bear. It'll be a huge help to the case and will make everything go much smoother."

"Why can't you just send someone else?" Barry asked. "Have them pose as a teacher or whatever."

"Kids don't open up to adults about drugs, Barry." Joe folded his arms.

"Barry, kids have died from overdosing on this drug. Do you really want more to die? Especially knowing that you could've done something to stop it?" Joe asked, trying not to let a smirk through at him knowing he won this argument.

Barry glared at Joe. "I hate you." He deadpanned and turned to Singh. "I'll do it, I guess." He grumbled.

"Great! Thanks, Allen. Now get back up to the Lab."

Barry whipped around l face Joe again and shoved a finger at his chest. "You owe me big time for this." He said before making his way out of the office and up the stairs.

~

"Here's your schedule, Barry." Joe handed the Forensics assistant a piece of paper. "Or should I start calling you Sebastian now?"

Barry furrowed his brows as he looked at Joe but then grabbed the paper. "Sebastian Smythe? Seriously?" He looked it over more, ignoring Joe chuckling. "Glee Club? Joe, I can't sing." Barry looked up at him.

"Well, you'll have to make it work." Joe replied, struggling to hold in a laugh.

Barry glared and folded the paper, shoving it in his pocket.

"Your a despicable person, Joe."

"I know."

Barry rolled his eyes but turned and made his way back up to his Lab, taking the file Joe handed to him with him.

A little tiny something to hold you over. Let me know if I should make a part two to this bc I know it was kinda- really small. It was honestly just something I've had for a while and decided to just publish it now.