Same Face, Different Name?

Where is the Twink?" Santana demanded as she walked into Dalton Academy. The warblers all silenced at her arrival. "Well?"

"He's in his dorm." Trent said hesitantly.

"We'll take me there." She ordered. Jeff slowly stepped forward and after sharing wary glances with his fellow Warblers, started to lead Santana through the School and up to the hall where Sebastian dorm was.

He stood in front of a door with the number 107 printed on it, looking like he wanted to say something but just settled in sighing and walking away. Santana went to knock on the door but stopped when she realized it wasn't even latched shut. She pressed the door open, expecting to see a smirking Sebastian Smythe but instead saw a dim, eerily empty dorm room.

She slowly walked forwards and looked around the room. Besides some Lacrosse thing lazily shoved in a corner of the room, it seemed to hold no sentimental or personal items, probably as bare and empty as his soul.

She decided while she was her to do some snooping, maybe see if she could find proof of the crime he committed. She walked over to the desk that was neatly organized and went to open the drawer. When she did, she found a pile of things from notebooks to pencils to two photo frames flipped over. She grabbed the pile and started to quickly go through it, starting with the photo frames.

She flipped the first one over to see what was probably a young Sebastian with a red headed woman and a man, all smiling, looking like they were genuinely happy, something Santana didn't think the Twink was capable of.

She quickly snapped a phot of it before moving onto the next one. This one was a recognizable Sebastian Smythe with and African American man and an African American teenage girl, again, all smiling. She furrowed her brows but snapped a picture of that one too before stuffing those back in the drawer. She moved onto the notebooks and looked at the cover confusedly.

Barry Allen
SCIENCE

Probably a crush which could be black mail. She snapped a picture of the name and since they all just seemed to be notebooks about School, the rest of them titled with Sebastian name and in more formal handwriting, she put everything back and walked out of the room, shutting it, not wanting to test the time she had left before someone caught her snooping.

The wire thing was pointless at the moment considering she didn't run into-

Speak of the actual devil, she turned a corner and ran right into him. "Well, well, well, I didn't know you cared about me enough to come visit." He teased.

Santana rolled her eyes and folded her arms over his chest. "I don't know if you heard but Blaine May loose an eye."

"That sucks, he was pretty, but that slushee was meant for Kurt." Was the reply.

"Just fess up, what was in that slushee?" She snapped.

"Red Dye Number Six."

"Don't joke around, Smythe. I just came from your room and-"

"-what we're you doing in my room?" His eyes darkened.

"I didn't go in your room. It was locked, genius." Santana played it cool, now quite curious about the importance of something in there.

"Good."

"Even if I did, it wouldn't be worse than what you did. Your evil, Smythe."

"I said that slushee was meant for Kurt." He snapped.

"That doesn't make it any better."

"It wasn't meant to hit anyones eye!" He exclaimed, shocking Santana into silence with his outburst. "It was just meant to ruin Kurt's precious clothes."

"But no normal slushee would've done that so I don't believe you." Santana finally regained her cool.

He rolled his eyes. "If you wanna know so bad so you can record it into that wire your wearing and arrest me, fine, it was rock salt." He snapped. "It was to keep the drink cold on the way to the lot, basic science, I didn't account for Blaine jumping in the way." He stormed past her and Santana stood in shock. She shook it off enough to make her way out of the School and back to McKinley where her friends were anxiously waiting.

"Did it work?" Kurt asked upon her arrival.

"Yeah...."

"What's wrong?"

"It was so weird...."

"Weird, how? Santana?"

"Just listen in the tapes. First he wasn't in his room but he left his door open so I went in and snooped but when I ran into him in the hallway, he completely lost his cool after a minute. It was so strange."

She pulled out her phone to show them the pictures she took. "Who's Barry Allen?" Kurt questioned.

"No idea, I was thinking maybe a crush which we could use as Blackmail."

"Look him up." Kurt suggested. Santana went onto Google and typed in the name. "All that comes up is some news pages."

"Press on one." Kurt said. She did and waited for the page to load before reading it aloud to Kurt, Tina, and Mercedes.

"Just recently, our beloved Nora Allen was murdered by her husband, Doctor Henry Allen, in the night. Police Interviews say that she was stabbed through the heart, and Mr Allen's finger prints were found on the knife, as well as him sitting over he body. A question that many were wondering is what will happen to their child, Bartholomew Henry Allen, an eleven year old boy who claims his father is innocent? Information given to us leads us to believe that he will be fostered by Police Detective Joseph West and his Daughter, Iris West. Until further notice there is no new news on the situation." She read then her eyes landed on the photo.

"Guys

"Guys...." She said.

"What? What is it?"

"This picture, it was in Sebastian's desk. What if this is him? What if Bartholomew Allen in Sebastian Smythe?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Kurt said yet his voice held a trace of uncertainty.

"Well there is an easy way we can find out." Mercedes said, drawing attention to her.

"Which is?" Tina questioned.

"If this story is true, then he would obviously have experience a bit of trauma that I doubt left. All you have to do, is go up to him and call him his real name, if it is him, of course." She explained.

"I'm in. You?" Santana said, looking at her friends.

"Yep."

"I guess." Tina replied. "Kurt?"

"What do we have to lose?" He finally gave in.

"Please, let's not ask that cause we all know it will probably blow up in our faces."

Part 2 anyone?