Oliver Meets Sebastian

Barry and Felicity sat in a van, watching monitors of a fancy party Oliver was attending to try and get his bad guy and cut a deal with some important army people or whatever. Barry agreed to help because he was for once, rather bored and had nothing to do.

For a while, he and Felicity just talked and laughed about what was new in their lives until Barry glanced at the monitors and caught sight of a familiar person moving to talk to Oliver. His eyes widened. "Oh, shit." He cursed under his breath and before Felicity could question him, Barry sped out of the van and soon Barry appeared walking up to Oliver as well.

(We're gone pretend Cooper was played by someone else in the show)

Oliver seemed to be about ready to punch the smirking Hunter Clarington when Barry arrived just in time.

"Easy boys." He said as he approached.

Oliver sighed after giving Barry a 'what the hell are you doing?' Look. "Mr Clarington, this is one of my close friends, B-"

"-Sebastian Smythe." Barry cut him off with a smirk, which surprised Oliver. It wasn't often anyone saw Barry smirk instead of a goofy smile. And what was with the code name? "And me and Hunter have already met." He added. Yep. That was way more surprising to Oliver.

"Is this where you've been all these years?" Hunter asked him. "You kinda just dropped off the face of the Earth after High School according to the guys."

"Can you blame me?" There was a hint of an angry undertone to Barry's teasing voice.

"No. Anyway, I didn't know you were close friends with Oliver Queen." The man glanced at the one watching the interaction closely. "I guess the rumors were true, you can turn straight guys."

Oliver would have spit out his drink if he had one. Barry or Sebastian, in this case, smirked. "While I'm only friends with Oliver, here, the 'rumors' are obviously true."

"Um, Sebastian?" Oliver cleared his throat. It felt weird to call Barry 'Sebastian'. The two looked at him. "Can I talk to you in private for a minute?"

"No." Was the simple reply and he turned back to Hunter. Oliver was taken aback. Barry had never simply turned down something from him like that.

"Still the same old Smythe. Never taking orders from anyone, including your captain." Hunter shook his head amusedly.

"I've heard I have a big ego."

"That's why our partnership worked so well." Hunter grinned Kinda evilly. Sebastian glared for a split second. Hunter didn't seem to notice but Oliver did.

"Yeah."

"I heard you and the Warblers helped Blaine propose to his girlfriend." Hunter said, sipping some wine.

"Kurt's a boy and you know it." Sebastian rolled his eyes as Hunter snorted.

"Not in those clothes he wears."

"Right. Anyway, me and Oliver have to take care of some business. See you later, Clarington." Sebastian quickly ended the conversation with a smirk that Hunter mirrored.

"Look forward to it, Smythe."

Barry grabbed Oliver's arm and dragged him away from Hunter, who watched as they disappeared into the crowd with narrowed eyes.

"Barry, mind telling me what that was?" Oliver asked, though this time it wasn't really an option.

"I do mind but I'll tell you anyway. In High School, I went to Dalton Academy in Westerville, Ohio for two years under a different name, Sebastian Smythe. I was a complete and total jerk. I used to consider myself evil but Hunter definitely took that place. Anyway, I was awful. A completely different person. As you just saw. It hurt to keep acting like a jerk every day but I just couldn't stop until I got back in Central City." Barry explained, trying to defend his actions as the faint pain that they brought him came back.

Oliver just studied Barry, making him feel very uncomfortable with the silence. "It's ok. As long as your not whoever that was now, it doesn't really matter." Oliver shrugged.

"Thanks, man."

"Don't sweat it." Oliver replied, waving it off. "Now, can we get back on track?"

Barry nodded and the two got to work, Barry back to being himself but still a coverup but a Barry coverup. (I just blew your minds)

So I realize it's been a while since I updated and this idea just popped into my weird brain. It was definitely better in my head but whatever. Hope you enjoyed and stay safe.