14

~ HAZEL ~

“Hi, Charlotte.” I grinned. 

“Hey, how’s everything now? Have you resolved your misunderstandings yet? Should I get ready to be an Aunt?” 

“An Aunt?” I burst into laughter. 

“Yes, you and Tristan’s babies.” I heard her laugh too from the other end of the line.  

“Tristan still insists on not loving me. He won’t let us resolve our differences. We are in an extremely beautiful beach house now and we’ll be here for 2 days.”

“That’s great, Tristan loves swimming. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. It’ll take a while for him to accept his feelings for you again but it’ll be fine, just don’t give up on him. I’m so glad you have feelings for him too.”

“I don’t know, it makes me feel weird. He’s so mean to me but I just can’t unlove him, if that’s a thing.”

“Don’t you dare stop loving him.” She threatened jokingly. “He’ll accept your love soon, you should also take the first steps. Have you tried to kiss him?”

“No?”

“If he receives a kiss from you, he might not be able to control himself anymore and admit to his feelings for you. How can anyone resist someone as hot as you?” I could feel myself blushing from her compliment. 

The door to the beach house was opened and Tristan strolled in with his phone on his ear. 

“Okay… yes… bye.”

“I’ll call you later, bye.” She said and the call ended after a beep sound. 

Tristan walked towards me on the bed with a small smile on his face, an expression that seemed like it only appeared on his face once in a million years. 

“Hey,”

“You definitely look excited today.” 

“Yes, I am. I received a contract and I’m quite excited about it. Please get into your swimsuit, it should be in the wardrobe.” He laid his lower half on the bed.

“Okay…” 

I walked to the white wardrobe that matched the white-themed bedroom and grabbed the bikini from it, left for the bathroom to get into it then returned to the bedroom. 

Due to my  presence, Tristan’s eyes widened and he jerked to sit up straight. 

Walking back to the wardrobe, I could feel his gaze on me, it was beginning to feel uncomfortable.