47

We stopped walking and my eyes locked with Indy’s anger-filled sky blue eyes. “You! Did you ask them to be this rude to me?” She barked and stormed towards me. “You definitely didn’t listen to me last time because I was nice. Now I’m gonna be crazy about what I want.” 

A security man wanted to hold her back but I raised a hand to stop him. 

“What do you mean? Why are you here?” I tried to sound nice, wearing a tired smile. 

“Are you being serious right now?” She scoffed. “I guess I was being way too patient with you last time.” Her voice was a bit loud and drawing attention. 

“Let’s have a seat and speak like adults, Indy.” My tiredness was making me even calmer than normal. I sat on one of the chairs around a table and she reluctantly sat on the chair opposite mine. 

“Get us a drink.” I said to  a waiter who nodded and took his leave. 

She scoffed, folding her arms across her chest while staring around. 

I was waiting for her to say something but she didn’t till the waiter returned with two glasses of mixed berry juices. 

“Thank you.” I said to him, accepting my glass and he took his leave. 

After taking a sip from her glass, she shut her eyes and exhaled deeply to placate herself. 

“Great! Now can you speak like a proper adult.” I forced a smile at her. 

She raised her gaze to me, the corner of her lips quirking upwards to a simper. “Back to the topic of repossessing my possession— I was in shock from your betrayal.’” She said and I snickered, causing a frown to appear on her face which she washed off with a sigh. “It isn’t funny at all. I don’t know if you probably don’t know me or you’ve forgotten me after the distance in our friendship, but I’m here to remind you that Indy Ricardo never gives up on anything. When she says she wants something, she has to get it.”

“Indy… are you even listening to yourself?” I feigned sweetness. 

“You may see this as a joke and laugh about it but I’m being dead serious. When I always wanted something from Dad, I got it. When I wanted Ian, I got him. When I wanted Tristan, I had him. When I didn’t want Tristan, I gave him out. Now I want him back, I'll get him back.”

“Are you joking or you just have a retarded brain? What don’t you understand by the fact that you can’t have Tristan?  He’s disgusted by even the mention of your name. Plus, we’re happy together and are happily married. I wouldn’t just watch and let some third party ruin my marriage.” 

Her face became hot red and her lower lip was drawn between her teeth. “Really?” She asked with gritted teeth. “You still won’t heed to my warning? The only reason it may seem like Tristan is disgusted by me is because he thinks I betrayed him. That’s something I can easily solve. All you just have to do is get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Way.”