33

I was glued to my bed, carefully watching Tristan as he walked around preparing for work.

I was finally feeling it around me that it had been a while since I had been awake, so watching Tristan walk around shirtless, showing off his body I considered well-defined, with his strong biceps flexing as he moved them around, felt so great; his body made me feel like drooling, and it caused an uncomfortable tingliness in my entire body, and the fact that he wasn’t paying attention to me was worsening it.

He picked up his phone to make a call as he brushed his hair and slipped out a shirt and singlet from the wardrobe.

“Of course, I’ll definitely be there today. Try to re-book my appointments with as many of them as possible, and try your best to balance my schedule for this week with the last two weeks'.” He said into the phone, then sighed. “I know, I know. It’s definitely gonna be a long week. I’ll pay you double for the extra hours you’ll spend… yes… thanks Rob. Really!” He chuckled then ended the call.

He wore his shoes, slipped the singlet and shirt over his body, buttoned the shirt except the first two buttons to show off some skin, then applied his cologne.

After what felt like a million years, he walked up to me and sat beside me. “How do you feel now?”

“Completely fine.” I sat up straight before he protested against it, staring at his entire body like a piece of cake I wanted to swallow at once. The fresh smell of his cologne made him feel more handsome. His face looked so smooth with his perfectly trimmed jaw. “Gosh, how on Earth are you so… hot! God must’ve spent enough time creating you.” I moaned.

“So you think I’m hot?” He smirked, earning a roll of eyes from me. “What? It feels so special coming from you.” He chuckled.

I could feel my cheeks go red. “You should get going. I believe you have a lot of work to do.” I held his hands, wishing I could plant multiple kisses on his jaw and chin.

“Do you realize I’m your husband?”

“Uh?” I quirked an eyebrow.

“You’re staring at me like you want to eat me or something. You’re free to; there’s freedom in marriage, no permission needed.” He smirked.

“That's not completely true.” I burst into laughter and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss I had desired all morning.

I was trying my best not to dishevel his hair as I continued to let the heat of the kiss burn my lips and throat with pleasure. Heavens knew how much I loved this man.

I gently sucked on his bottom lip before pulling away.

“Hazel,”

I couldn’t resist the urge to place soft kisses on his jaw and chin. Realizing I was wasting his time, I pulled away again, causing him to groan.

“I won’t be the reason you don’t go to work early.” I chuckled, planting a kiss on his hand before letting go of it. “I love you, Tristan.”

He grinned in delight then rose to his feet, placing a kiss on my forehead. “Thank you. I guess I’m running late. Ensure you rest properly. I’ll call you whenever I’m free, though I doubt if I’ll be.”

“There’s no need to call me if it’s not convenient.”

“But I’ll miss you. I won’t see you anytime soon, because I’ll be returning home very late. Go to bed and don’t wait for me, okay?” He pouted.

I nodded, laughing at how cute he looked.

We heard a sound from the door and his expression immediately became cold.