3.

3. 

The Drew Drama

-⁛- 

Percy POV

I woke up when I heard someone call my name. I didn't want to be woken up. I was feeling terrible. 

I opened my eyes and saw Annabeth standing in the doorway. "Hey," she said. 

"Oh, hi," I greeted. 

"Ready to go eat lunch?" she asked. 

"Oh. Yeah. Sure," I stood up and I immediately felt super dizzy. I toppled over and almost hit my head against the wall when Annabeth put her hand there. 

"Thanks," I mumbled. 

Annabeth laughed. "You're such a Seaweed Brain." 

"A what?" I asked. 

"A Seaweed Brain. You're brain is filled with seaweed," she explained. 

"Well, if I'm a Seaweed Brain, then you're a Wise Girl," I countered. 

Annabeth laughed again. "Come on, Seaweed Brain. Let's go eat lunch."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out. 

"You better come back after lunch!" the nurse shouted at me. 

I grumbled. "This is a prison." 

Annabeth smiled. "I'll make sure he does." 

We walked out of the nurses office and I leaned on Annabeth. People were staring at us but I didn't care. 

We made it to out lunch table where Jason, Grover, Leo, Frank, Piper, Thalia, Hazel, and Rachel were waiting. 

"Bro!" Jason said as he saw us. 

The others turned around. "Percy!" they shouted. 

"Hey, guys," I greeted, as Annabeth helped me sit down. 

"I'll go get us some food, you just sit here and don't fall over," she told me. 

"Thanks," I told her. 

She went to get our lunch while our friends asked a bunch of questions. 

"How are you feeling?" Jason asked. "Piper and Annabeth told us what happened during third period." 

"Oh, you know. My head's killing me but other than that I'm great," I said sarcastically. 

"So you actually went to the nurse?" Grover asked. 

"Uh-huh," I replied. 

"What did she say?" Leo asked. 

"She said I had a migraine and told me to rest there for the rest of the day," I told them. 

"Hmmm. I've never had a migraine before. How did you do that?" Frank asked. 

"Trust me. You don't want to have one. I feel like my head's going to explode and I'm going to throw up," I said. "But the nurse said it was because I was under stress." 

"You? Under stress?" Thalia laughed her head off. "What do you have to be stressed for? You don't do anything." 

I was just about to reply when the headache became stronger. I rested my head in between my arms as my friends watched worriedly. I closed my eyes and massaged my temples while taking deep breaths. 

Just then, Annabeth came back. "What happened?" she asked my friends when she saw me. 

"Thalia over here, decided that she was going to ask Percy some random questions which made his headache worse," Piper said, shooting Thalia a look.