23.

23.

Leo's Little Prank

-⁛-

I changed Sally's pregnancy from 5 weeks to 8 and a half months, I know it's a bit too fast, but I need Estelle a little faster/quicker. Hope that's okay with you guys!

Percy POV

I woke up and immediately felt like throwing up. I bolted upright and rushed off to the bathroom. 

"Wha-," I heard Katie say and follow me down the hall. 

I barely made it before the chemo medicine emptied itself out, along with the food I ate. 

Katie rubbed my back soothingly. 

I coughed. 

"Take your time, Percy," she murmured. 

As soon, as I finished, Annabeth appeared at my door, along with Piper and Jason. 

"Are you okay?" Annabeth asked. 

I leaned my head against the bathroom door and managed a small smirk. "I'm fine."

She raised an eyebrow. 

"Really, Wise Girl. I'm fine. Must've been from the cold water," I lied. 

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Piper suggested. 

The others nodded, I however shook my head. "I'm really tired. I think I'm going to go home for the night."

They gaped. I never said I was tired. Not even when I had swam 100 laps around the swimming pool. Or when we had a football game followed by a basketball game. And I never said I was going to go home at a party. Never. But I couldn't help it. I was already feeling crappy and the water made it worse. 

"Or I could stay?" I suggested, looking at their faces. 

Jason shook his head. "No, bro, if you need to go home, go. You're looking a little pale too." 

Piper and Annabeth nodded in agreement. 

"You don't look so good," Annabeth said. 

"What?!" I asked, in fake hurt. "I always look good!" 

Annabeth laughed and slapped my arm. "You know what I meant."

I grinned. 

"I'm serious, though, Percy. You don't look so well. Are you feeling alright?" Annabeth asked. 

I grimaced. "I'm fine, just a little tired. I have a small stomachache too. Nothing too big." 

"Okay..." Annabeth trailed off. 

I shook my head. "I'm going to go. Katie, you stay here?" 

Katie shook her head. "No way am I letting you go home alone."

Jason raised an eyebrow. "Really." 

Katie laughed to cover it up. "Last time I let him go home alone without me, he got hungry and ate all the blue cookies. He had an upset stomach afterwards."

They laughed. It was a decent lie, which they believed. 

I stood up, and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my coat and car keys. Katie did the same, except she snatched my car keys from me. "You are not driving," she hissed. 

I laughed. "Where's my phone?" 

Piper shrugged. "Last time I saw it, Leo and the Stolls were playing with it."