18.

18.

A Game of Truth or Dare (Part 2)

--

Piper's POV

Percy fell asleep about 13 minutes into the movie. His head was leaning on Katie's shoulder and Katie was rubbing his stomach slowly in small circles.

To be honest I was getting concerned for him. He claimed that he was okay, but we all knew he wasn't. that was the thing about Percy. He tended to try to make others feel better even when he wasn't himself.

"How is he?" I asked Katie, who had now stopped rubbing his stomach and now flipping the ice pack on his chest to use the now cooler side.

Katie sighed. "I don't know."

"When did this start?" Jason asked quietly.

"About a week ago."

"Did he go to the doctor?" Grover asked.

Katie nodded.

"What did they say?" Frank asked.

Katie bit her lip. "I don't know."

Annabeth raised her eyebrow. "You seem like you know."

"I don't," Katie insisted.

Jason stared at his friend. "Will he be better soon?"

Katie sighed. "I'm not sure."

Jason opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when Percy groaned.

"What's wrong?" Katie asked him.

He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Don't say nothing," Annabeth warned him.

He laughed weakly. "Stop worrying, Wise Girl."

She sighed. "I would if you told us what was wrong."

I nodded along with my best friend.

Silena went over and whispered something in his ear. He just nodded. "Great, thanks Sil."

She nodded and then walked back to Beckendorf who wrapped her into a hug.

"Here," Katie said, handing him the drink. He took it with grateful hands and gulped it down.

"I'm going to get you some more ice," Katie said.

"No! Don't leave me, how am I supposed to keep warm? You're my blanket!" Percy whined.

She laughed. Thalia rolled her eyes.

"I'll get it," I said, walking towards the kitchen.

I went to the freezer and pulled out the ice. I dumped the water into the sink and filled it back with cold ice cubes.

When I walked back, Percy was resting his head on Katie lap while Katie played with his hair.

"Here," I said, handing it to Percy.

He looked at me gratefully. "Thanks Pipes. How come the bag isn't blue? And the ice?"

I laughed. "Not everything is blue, Percy."

"It can be," Percy retorted.

I just laughed, and then went over to where Jason was talking to Leo.

"Can you guys quit talking and focus on the movie?" Thalia grumbled.

"Aw, don't ruin the fun, Thales," Percy butted in.

"Why don't you go back to sleeping?" Thalia asked. "I was a lot happier with you asleep."