10.

10.

You're Just Drunk

-⁛- 

Annabeth POV

Percy arrived at school today, looking nothing but a mess. His face was, of course, red and wet. 

"Hey, Percy!" I shouted. 

Our other friends saw him and waved him over. 

I know he saw us because he turned our way, but he ignored us. 

He sighed and kept right on walking to his next class. Physics. Never had Percy ever wanted to go to class before. 

"Hey, Seaweed Brain," I whispered to him in class. 

He didn't even look at me. He just sighed and stared at his homework. 

I figured I would give him have some time. 

But as the day went on, Percy stayed as silent as ever. He was giving us the silent treatment. 

"Okay! That's enough. Stop giving us the silent treatment!" Leo said, grabbing his arm to stop him from walking away. 

It was lunch time. We were all sitting at our usual table when Percy walked in. He saw that we were there and immediately retreated out of the cafeteria. Leo ran off and grabbed his arm, dragging him over. 

"What. Do. You. Want?" Percy hissed. "Let. Me. Go!" 

"No!" Leo shouted. "You're staying here until you tell us what's going on with you and the silent treatment! What did we do?"

Percy barked a bitter laugh. "You want to know what you did? Nothing." 

"Then wh-" I started. 

"Why? You don't understand what 'nothing' means do you?" Percy scoffed.

"We don't, care to explain?" Jason asked. 

Percy sighed in frustration. He seemed to do that a lot these days. "I broke up with Drew and you guys did nothing to help me. All you cared about was me breaking up with Drew. 'Oh! Finally! Took you a while!' 'What took you so long?' 'There's plenty of fish in the sea'. LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT! BUT GUESS WHAT? SHE WAS ONE OF A KIND. NOTHING YOU DO WILL EVER REPLACE HER! AND YOU GUYS DID NOTHING TO HELP ME. WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?" 

With that, he stormed off and we did nothing to stop him. He was right of course. He was hurting and we did nothing to help. 

The rest of the school day passed by in a blur. Percy wouldn't talk to any of us, except when to ask us something like, "Can I borrow your eraser?" or "What did you get for question..." 

That was all he would say. I'm pretty sure he tried to avoid us. 

Anyways, we decided we would make it up to him. Soon. 

I gulped. I hope. 

School had ended and I was walking with everyone because I had auditions for theater and Piper wanted to try out too so we just all went together. 

We were walking when I heard arguing. 

Percy

With

Drew

Percy POV

I was so mad. I don't know why. I felt like I was mad at the whole world. 

But of course, I was more mad at Drew. Cause how could she? I thought she loved me. 

I was about to go to swimming when I passed by Drew. Great. Just my luck.