- Six

Adisyn Kay Wise

My pen tapping on the paper as I read over the latest financial reports and gathering up the details for the venues. Endless amount of words; I'm the type of person who enjoys reading but when it comes to reading something I am not motivated to read, my mind will go blank. It's a problem, and all the words that have been on my screen for the past 30 minutes are mixing together making new words?

I know understand what people mean when they say 'My brain can't process all the words' So many numbers and addresses, so many pictures and descriptions, so many reports all crowded. I feel my head even get dizzy from reading all of this.

There's this one venue that caught my eye and I hope we get a change to go view it, it's so beautiful? I mean the pictures made me fall in love and the descriptions are everything! We would still have to contact the designers to make sure they will have enough back room but the space looks wide enough?

From the shows I have attended, everything usually goes smoothly? I always have help, our partners usually help but our new partners don't do shit. They just boss people around as if they own this place!

Reed— I mean Mr. Auclair asked for his own office even though this isn't his fucking agency? I understand he wants to be organized but he was so bitchy about it? And that brunette that I bumped into the other day, yeah well she's his assistant and she is such a pleaser to him? He sends her for coffee, food, work, and acts like she's his servant? And she's so rude too!

I don't know how I'm going to work with him on my project! One thing is to work with him for the agency but there's a whole other story in working with him for my project, it's so pathetic. He's my last signature... Why couldn't it have been someone else? Why him? Out of all the propel that there is Reed in is our partner?

Louis told me all he talks about is business and he is professional and I know he is probably professional but he almost made me loose my job! He's such a bitch. I know it. I know he's a bitch!

I have one day left to finish my information and it must be perfect, when I want something to go great it goes horrible? It's like the universe is against me and it probably is considering I dropped my coffee right after I got it and they ran out of donuts and bagels so it is my bad day—

"Reed Auclair needs you," A lady said with her head peaking out of the door before closing it and walking away. He needs me. Reed Auclair wants to talk to me, how lovely.

With my pen clicking in and out I walk over to his office, unfortunately, our offices aren't far enough. They had to just put me 5 away from him to 'work better' how do they plan for me to work well with him. Coming in mind, all those years that they told me in school when they put me far away from my friends and said 'it's so that in the future you'll know how to work with people you don't like' yeah well that didn't work. I'm working with the guy I hate and I'm whining constantly so that didn't work?

I knock on the door and hear him telling me to come in "You need me?" I put on my fake polite voice as he nods telling me to enter the office.

He is flipping through pages from a black folder "Bring me a coffee." He looks up at me and looks back down at the folders and to his computer sitting in front of him. What.

He wants me to bring a coffee? Is he fucking insane or something? I am not his assistant and I am not a server who can come around your office and give you coffee! I am a fashion assistant and I help but I do not help him?

"One and half of creamer and one sugar." He says still looking at the papers, "and I need the presentation by tomorrow morning. Change of plans," What the fuck is wrong with rich dudes? I am not a multi tasking machine who can serve him coffee and be there for his service and expect me to finish a report by tomorrow morning? I have a life outside of work and I already have plans tonight how dare him!