The Comic Book

You put your hand into the bowl and pull out a comic book. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Lloyd? Is this yours?" you ask.

"Y-Yeah." he said blushing.

"You two into the closet!" said Nya.

Lloyd grasps your hand and leads you to the closet. The door closes and darkness fills the closet.

"7 minutes start now!" said Kai.

You can see Lloyd smile his devious smile, you two were nearly touching and the air seemed warmer. 

"Y/N? Do you like me?" he asked.

"Of course I like y-mmf." you started. 

He shoved you to the wall kissing you roughly. He put his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck. Lloyd forced his tounge into your mouth and squeezed you closer to the wall. He pulled away and started kissing your neck. He crawls his hands under your shirt. You let out a sigh and see him smile. You heard someone outside giggle wildly. You pull away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"If I were you I wouldn't want to get caught." you whisper.

You see him nod.

"Do you want to do this again sometime? In private?"Lloyd asked.

"Sure." you say.

The door opens and a bright light fills the closet. 

"Your no fun!" complained Cole.

"Ripoff!" screamed Jay.

You and Lloyd shrugged your shoulders and sat on the couch. You thought you saw a look in his eyes.  He looked back at you and blushed and quickly looked away. Lloyd really does like you.