The Pebble~Cole's P.O.V~

Y/N puts her hand into the bowl...'Please be me! Please be me!' I say to myself. She pulls out my pebble and my heart nearly beated out of my chest. I wanted to talk to her for a long time but she keeps talking or hanging out with the others.

"Cole... is this yours?"she asks.

"Yep! Follow me!"I say trying to control my happiness.

I take her hand and lead her into the closet. I lock the closet door. I feel Y/N bump into me and she jumps.

"Its okay Y/N! Its just me!"I says amused.

"Sorry! I just...don't like the dark."she says back.

Did she just tell me how she feels? She never does that! Not even to Sensei! She is standing so close to me that if I moved an inch our chests would touch. Its time to tell her.

"Y/N?"I ask.

She turns to look at me and I quickly look away. Its good that this closet or she would have seen me madly blushing.

"Ever since I saw you walk into the monastery. I couldn't help but feel like I had a strong feeling for you."I confess.

While I was talking I could feel myself blush and move. Why was talking to her soooo HARD!

"Are you saying you like me?" Y/N asks.

"No, I'm saying that I love you." I feel myself blush even harder. "Its okay if you don't feel the same."

"Actually, I do feel the same."she says.

She tugs on the collar of my shirt and kisses me.My eyes widen. She was kissing me! I kiss her back. I feel her arms around my neck and I find to see my hands around her waist. I push her to the wall roughly...but not too roughly. I close my eyes after I see that she does. She kisses rougher. So you want to play that way huh? I push her into the wall more and her her yelp. I shot my tounge into her mouth. This was perfect. But then I heard a cough from the door. I pull away from Y/N and turn around. Everyone's mouths were open wide and Lloyd was taking pictures. I...am...going...to...get...him...back!

"How long was this door open?"Y/N asked.

"A few minutes you didn't even notice!"laughed Lloyd.

I growled. That won't help you Lloyd.

"That must have been the longest I have seen a human hold their breath."says Zane.

Everyone starts to laugh. Even I needed to show a smile. Oh Zane. Such an innocent mind. Me and Y/N leave the closet and sit on the couch. I was still angry at Lloyd.

"I love you."says Y/N.

I smile and blush, "I love you more."

She leans on my chest and everyone laughed harder. I didn't care about them. I just cared about me and Y/N having our moment.