Jay x Nya

Nya P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Kai!"we laugh.

It was Kai's birthday and the guys, Y/N, and I were throwing him a party.

"What are we doing in this surprise party?"Kai asked.

"First on the agenda is party games." states Zane.

Zane scheduled the whole party for us. He still doesn't get why we celebrate getting older...and closer to dying. Yeah, he was kind of a buzz kill.

"Let's play 7 Minutes in Heaven!"giggles Y/N.

"What's 7 Minutes of Heaven?"asks Lloyd.(Yeah, child Lloyd is back!!!XD)

"You can play when you're a little older."Y/N smiles.

"Aww!"Lloyd grunts and goes back to playing his video games.

"Nya you can go first!"laughs Cole.

Kai flashes him a death glare.

"Nope, my little sis is not going in there with any of you guys!"he grunts.

"Don't worry! Its just a game!Lighten up its you're birthday!"smiles Jay.

Jay. I feel butterflies in my stomach just at the sound of his voice.

"Nya go into the closet!"chuckles Cole.

He pulls me into the closet and locks the door after giving me a knowing smile. Is he still believing in that Perfect Match Console?He needs to move on, I like Jay...nothing can change that. Cole is all hot and stuff but he doesn't talk about his feelings, he's so serious sometimes. Jay he's funny, nice, and is so what's the word...ADORABLE!!! If my brother could look into my head he would explode because of my thoughts about Jay's adorableness. The door opens and someone bumps into me as the door closes.

"Cole if this is you I swear..."I grunt.

"I-It's me Nya."Jay stutters.

"J-Jay, I was just thinking about you!"I stutter back.

"Really? Because it sounds to me that you were thinking about Cole."he says disappointed.

"Jay...I like you more than Cole."I say.

~Jay P.O.V~

"You like me?!"I silently scream.

"Yeah. Love isn't perfect. Perfect is kind of...boring. And I'm not a girl to be bored!"she laughs.

She likes me? More than Cole? He always gets the girl! I pulled her into a soft kiss. Her soft lips kiss back at mine and my mind is only focused on her.

~Nya P.O.V~

Woah, Jay! He wraps his hands around my waist and I move mine to his neck. He kisses slightly harder as I play with his soft ginger hair. The door opens and we pull away to see Lloyd watching us.

"What are you doing?"he asks.

I ignore him and look up to see Kai with an angry expression on his face. Cole looked away probably jealous.

"Cole. Please. I like Jay. I don't care if he isn't my perfect match. The machine says that I should be with you but...my heart tells me to be with him."I confess.

Cole nods. Jay takes my hand and we go on with the game. But I didn't want to go back into the closet with anyone else but Jay.