The Hammer

You put your hand into the bowl and you pull out a hammer. It was more of a decoration than something you would use for building. 

"Oh! Jay and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" teased Cole. 

"Very mature of you Cole." says Jay sarcastically. 

Jay blushed and led you to the closet. The door shut and the timer starts. You can feel Jay standing infront of you. It was so quiet that you could hear a faint sound of his heartbeat. 

"So...Jay." you start.

"Am I really this awkward?" Jay asked jokingly.

"No. Don't worry you're not as awkward as a few other people I know." you say trying to start a conversation.

"Who are..." Jay asked.

"Um..." you think.

"I knew it. I know you want to be in here with anyone besides me." Jay says disappointedly.

You hate seeing Jay sad and suddently without thinking you kiss him. You felt his muscles become tense, but slowly relaxed. He cups your face with his hands. You knew he was shy so you didn't complain. You wished you could stay in this position forever. But, the door opened and the light blasted bboth of you apart.

"You call that a kiss?" Kai asked.

Thats when you pulled Jay and started to kiss him roughly and he played along and kissed you rougher. You both stop for air after a few seconds.

"Is that better?" you ask Kai with a smirk.

"Very." he says returning the smirk. 

There was giggling holding back smiles and awws after that. You and Jay sat on the couch and you layed your head on his shoulder. 

"Did you kiss me to prove Kai wrong?" he asked softly.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you one more time." you say truthfully. "I love you." you say cuddling him.

"I love you too Y/N."  said Jay cuddling you back.