Kai x Lloyd

Lloyd P.OV (He IS an adult)

The guys forced me to come to this party to celebrate me beating the Overlord. Of course I said YES! What's a party without the green ninja! My best friend Y/N was driving me there, I wanted to use my dragon but she insisted. I still felt weird telling her my secret.

"So...Are you finally going to tell Kai tonight!"she asks.

Oh SHIT!!!

"KAI! What are you talking about Y/N!"I scream.

"Lloyd. You can try acting like I don't know what I'm talking about and making me think that it's all in my head...but I know you like him. You should tell him."she says.

"But how? He's so...hard to talk to."I whisper.

Y/N starts to smile creepily. She pulls the car to the side of the road and turns it off.

"If this is what I think is happening I'm blasting you!"I chuckle.

"What? Oh. Shut up! I'm your bestie! I have an idea!"she giggles.

"What! Tell me!"I say shaking her.

"7...Minutes...in...Heaven."she breathes through the shakes.

"What? 7 Minutes in Heaven with Kai?"I ask as she starts the car again.

"Yeah! The rules don't not allow guys and guys to be in the same closet together! And who told you that Kai didn't feel the same!"she explains.

Maybe she's right. Maybe Kai does feel the same. We pull up to the party at Brog Industries. The whole city was basically there! Y/N starts to dial her phone.

"Hey PIXAL. Where are you guys...Oh okay coming right up!"she hangs up the phone."They are upstairs in PIXAL'S quarters"she says in a roboty voice.

"You are the weirdest friend ever."I chuckle.

We walk in and run to the elevator to avoid the paparazzi. Y/N presses in a code and the elevator moves up to the top floor. The doors slide open revealing a huge and I mean HUGE bedroom. The guys, Nya, and PIXAL were all sitting down talking.

"Lloyd has arrived."states PIXAL.

"Whats up Lloyd?"asks Jay.

"The sky! What else?"I say laughing.

Jay always hates it when I do that but why not?

"Who wants to play a game?"asks Y/N.

"Sure!"they all say.

"PIXAL can I use this?"she points to a vase on the coffee table and PIXAL nods."Everyone put something in the vase!"

Kai P.O.V

"Getting frisky aren't we?"jokes Cole.

Everyone puts something in the vase.

"How goes first?"asks Lloyd.

"How about we settle this like men...with a round of rock paper clamp!"laughs Jay.(I had to put this somewhere! XD)

We play the game and Lloyd lost so he needed to go first. The truth was that I liked him. I mean REALLY liked him. Whenever he talked I couldn't help but blush. This isn't how I usually acted like around a girl. With Lloyd it felt...different. It felt better. Lloyd reaches his hand into the vase and pulls out my red cellphone with my flames case. We were pushed into the closet before I got to say anything. The door closed and locked covering us in darkness.

"Remember 7 minutes!"laughed Y/N.

I leaned against the wall and acted as casual as I could be.

"Kai. I need to tell you something."states Lloyd.

"Sure."I grunt.

"I-I really l-like you. I know its weird of me to say it. But I like you. Maybe even love you."he stutters.

Is this really happening? He just said he liked me! He loved me.

"I knew you wouldn't feel the same."he sobs.

Is he crying? I walk away from the wall and hug him. His heartbeat in sync with mine.

"I do feel the same Lloyd. I had a crush on you for a while now."I say into his shoulder.

"R-really?"he screams.

I nod and he suddenly leans in and kisses my cheek. He pulls away and starts to blush.

"S-sorry."he chuckles.

"I think you missed."I laugh.

Then I leaned in and kissed his lips. He tenses up but then just goes with it. He tasted sweet like candy. We hear a gasp from the door and we pull away. Everyone was staring at us.

"It worked!"screams Y/N in victory."You guys are together!"

"You guys like each other?!"yells Nya, Jay, and Cole.

"T-This does not compute!"twitches Zane and PIXAL at the same time.

Me and Lloyd shrug and sit back on the floor. When the guys clamed down we told them that we were together and that we loved each other. They supported us and we went back to playing the game. Except now I was hand in hand with Lloyd.