Min-Droid x Reader

"What are you guys doing?"you sigh.

You forgot what made you come to this party. It was probably Jay's constant annoying requests. You had way better things to do with your time. Like sleeping...and eating...well, you didn't really like people in general.

"We're showing you something. You can't be scared of anything, right?"chuckles Jay leading you in front of the TV.

He wasn't wrong. You never got scared when you played FNaF or any other indie horror game for that matter, the characters were adorable! You especially liked the way they looked in FNaF4 (WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! XD).

"Pfft! The only person who isn't afraid of anything...ANYTHING...is me!"boasts Turner.

"Then you could do this too."smiles Kai.

You and Turner sit on the couch and the others leave the room and turn off the lights. You wait until the TV screen flashes on. You were expecting the dude from Saw to pop up and give you a jump scare but you only saw a quick Warning screen. In the first 40 seconds of the video you started laughing.

"Do they really think they'd scare us with this?! My Little Pony?!"you laugh.

"Yeah, this is stupid guys!"calls Turner.

The rest of the video made you change your mind in a flash.

~After Video~I DARE you to watch it!~I actually didn't even flinch!~

The guys walk in acting surprised to see you two with mouths gaped open and eyes wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK PINKIE PIE?!"gasps Turner."Screw this I'm leaving!"

He runs out the door leaving you there a little off. Joy(ME!) walks by watching the video on her phone actually laughing.

"HAHAHAHA! DBZ reference! I saw that!"she laughs.

"Joy...what are you doing here?"groans Cole.

"Sorry...I'll go watch this somewhere else. PINKIE PIE DID A FREAKING SPIRIT BALL! WOO!"she giggles walking back to the counter.

"Okay...so how do you feel."asks Zane.

"What...did I just watch?"you whisper hugging your knees.

"I think you broke her."whispers Lloyd.

"Me?! Dude! You showed me that video first!"argues Jay.

"Why don't we try to cheer her up?"asks Cole."7 Minutes in Heaven?"

"S-Sure."you stutter.

The guys get the game set up while you sit there basically shaking. The bag is put in front of you and you grab a random slip of paper. You didn't care who you got and just walked into the closet with the other person following close behind you. The door closes and you lean against the wall trying to clear your mind. The darkness didn't help much since all you could see what that pink-whatevers-name's-face in front of you. A red light appears and targets a nearby flashlight. You grab it and turn it on facing it toward the dude. It was Min-Droid. You never even noticed he was at the party.

"Hey Min-Droid. How's it been?"you smile.

Random beeps sounded through the room. You never really understood him. Heck, you didn't even know if he could speak.

"Can you speak?"you ask.

There was a blunt shake of his head 'no'. You frowned a bit but shook it off.

"This is a little weird. I know you could understand me though."you giggle."So..."

Min-Droid tilts his head to the side and stands next to you. Compared to him you were actually pretty tall. He takes your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"Thanks...those dumbbutts don't even know what's coming to them."you sigh."Wanna help me prank them later?"

A few frantic beeps came from him as he nodded his head.

"Cool. Thanks Min-Droid."

You place a soft his on his cheek and the door opens. You walk out with a smile on your face, not even knowing how Min-Droid felt on the inside. He felt happy and accepted. And so did you.