Shade x Reader

You were at a huge celebration because you and the others beat Chen! You had the elemental power of darkness (No, you are not Sakura. She's my OC). Because of that you had a crush on a certain...shadow. You had a crush on Shade. You two had many similarities. You both would rather be alone than be around anyone else and isn't it obvious...you both had similar powers. Many guys flirted with you but, the truth was that you never liked them back. You were pulled out of  your thoughts when Kai waved his hand in front of your face. You blinked a few times before blushing slightly.

"Hello Kai."you say looking down into you drink.

"Hey Y/N."he chuckles."You looked lonely so I decided to say hi."

"Thanks. You can go back to you friends now."you sigh.

"We're all friends you know that."he smirks."I don't see why anyone as hot as you should be alone."

"You're such a flirt."you sigh walking over to Skylor and Nya.

Kai just shakes his head playfully and walks back to his little group.

"Hey guys."you smile.

"So I see you and Kai have something?"giggles Nya.

"No don't worry. I like him as a friend."you say seeing Skylor's face light up."He's all yours Skylor."

She nods and you all go back to talking. That was until Zane walked up to you.

"Hello Y/N, Nya, and Skylor. My brothers and many of the other males would be delighted if you would play 7 Minutes in Heaven with us."he smiles.

"Sure, I'll come."you smirk following the people into the living room. Nya and Skylor shrugged and went anyway. 

All the guys were placing slips of paper into a hat...Wait isn't that Sensei's hat? You just smile to yourself and lean against the wall. You look slightly to the left to see Shade leaning on the wall a few feet from you. You hadn't realized that he was playing too. A strong, bright blush filled you face as you went into your own little world.

"Yo! Y/N!"says Cole.

He walks up to you with the hat filled with folded pieces of paper. You take the first one that caught your eye and handed it to Cole. You didn't mind who you got, only if it wasn't Shade. You walked into the closet followed by someone else. You turn around only to see a faint image of Shade. He appeared in front of you out of his Shadow form.

"Hello Y/N."he says.

His raspy voice fills the enclosed room. You have to say it was smexy.That made you red in the face right there.

"H-Hi Shade."you stutter mentally face palming.

You shifted to one foot to the other trying to ignore the awkward silence. 

"Y/N...Did I do something wrong?"he asks putting a hand to your forehead."Your warm."

"Is it that or your cold?"you chuckles.

He just chuckles back and leans against the wall next to you.

"There's something I wanted to tell you."he says rubbing the back of his neck."Do you remember back in the arena when we were fighting and I kind of...hurt you."

You nod knowing that he could see just fine in the dark.

"I'm sorry. And ever since that happened, I couldn't help but feel guilty."he sighs.

"I accept your apology."you smile."That's in the past."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this."

"Wha--"

You got cut off with his lips connecting to yours. You were unsure at first but slowly melted into the kiss. It started getting rougher and rougher. You legs wrapped around his waist while your hands played around with his black hair. One of his hands were on the wall for balance, while the other was crawling up you shirt. Just when you guys's makeout started getting MORE heated the door was opened by Turner.

"MY EYES!!!"screams Turner slamming the door shut."GOD DAMMIT!!! LLOYD HAND ME THE FREAKING BLEACH!"

You and Shade just chuckle and pull away.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Shade."

All of a sudden there was a voice from outside.

"Students, who took my hat?"

"He did it!"

"No he did it!"

"It is just a hat brothers!"

"Oh, then maybe you did it!"

"Probability points to you Jay."

You and Shade just look at each other slowly closing the slightly opened door.

"Do you want to stay in here a little while longer?"

"Sure."