Lloyd x Reader~Rejections!!!

You and Lloyd were great friends. That's right, FRIENDS. You were fine with that though, you couldn't ask for more. Lloyd would always help you out when you were in trouble and you would do the same. Being one of the only people on the team who didn't have powers made you feel a bit outcasted. So you spent most of your time alone and building machinery. Nya used to always help you, but she became the water ninja. Again, you were alone. Even Lloyd wouldn't come visit you because of the lack of free time. You asked Sensei if you could move back to your home town, he said it was your choice and that you have already assisted the group the best you could. You left while the Ninja were on a mission, after you left no one noticed you were gone. All except for one person...

"Party?"

"Yep, the Ninja are throwing a party tonight, are you going Y/N?"

"I didn't get an invite. I'll just crash the party with my boring attitude Skylor."

"Then you can come as my guest! Come on, the two of us could hang out and Kai is really let loose. He'd allow you to come."

"..."

"Please?"

"Fine, just so I could binge eat tonight."

"Cool! I'll pick you up. Get out of your apartment at 8:00."

"Sure, see ya."

"Bye."

You looked at the clock and sighed loudly. 1:34.

~At 8:00~

You kept looking at your f/c phone. Why isn't she here yet? You gazed over your outfit one more time and smiled. You were wearing an f/c dress that stretched right above your knees and black flats. Your h/l h/c hair was pulled out of your face in a high ponytail and small baby hairs framed your face. You barely put any makeup on and your jewelry only consisted of a silver necklace and matching earrings. At that moment Skylor drove by with her car and you hopped into the passenger seat. She was wearing sunglasses...at night. You raised an eyebrow at her she pushed her glasses to the bridge of her nose.

"Don't look at me like that. It's just style these days."

You drove through the farmland quietly and reached the party at Steep Wisdom. Everyone seemed like they were having a good time. Some looked a little more drunk than others. Joy (ME!) seemed a bit too hyped up on coffee, she kept trying to pop the balloons that Sensei put up. Everyone else was just talking and socializing. Skylor and you got out of the car and you felt as if all eyes were on you. You ignored the stares and followed Skylor to the snack table. You leaned against a tree with a cup of punch in your hand, although you didn't feel like drinking something that smelled a bit...off. All of a sudden Nya ran to you, a wide grin growing on her face.

"Hey, follow me! I want to show you something cool!"

"Why?"

"DON'T DO IT! SHE'S GONNA GO YANDERE ON YOU!"screamed Joy as she jumped into a nearby bush.

"I am not! Just follow me."

You shrugged and followed Nya inside. She led you to the living room where everyone was sitting down. Some sent you smirks or just looked away blushing.

"Now why am I h-"

"Sorry Y/N!"

With that Nya gripped your shoulder and pushed you into a near by closet. You heard cheers from behind the door and just rolled your eyes.

"Those idiots..."

You leaned again the wall to the left side of the door and closed your eyes. Although, you knew you weren't alone in here.

"Are you going to talk Lloyd or are you going to just stand there like a robot? Act human for a second."

"Excuse me? Was that a racial remark towards robots I hear?"gasped Zane.

"Shh, they're gonna talk."hushed Cole.

You sighed again and looked at the silhouette in front of you. Lloyd's green eyes were the only things you could see in the darkness, they looked as if they were glowing. He turned to the side with a blush once he noticed you were staring at him.

"H-Hi Y/N. How's...life?"

"Really? Life's been okay. Nothing too much has happened. How's life under the spotlight?"

"It's okay I guess. Sorry about Nya."

"Well, at least that shows that girls are just as strong as boys. I doubt anyone of the guys out there could've put me in a closet with you."

"WHAT?!"

"Guys shh."

"Yeah...anyway. I just wanted to- I mean it you're free! If you wanted to go on a date with me this weekend? I don't have to hear from you now! Maybe la-"

"No. I'm busy, sorry."you answer blankly.

You opened the door, much to Nya's dismay and walked back to Skylor. You didn't really care if you were a little to brutal with that rejection but...you didn't really know what else to do. You and Skylor started talking about what the two of you were going to do over the weekend, you specifically ignoring the guilty tension in your chest.