Echo Zane x Reader

"Do I need to play this game?"you grunt.

"Yes, we met new friends so why not get to know them better."smirks Nya.

"You are so evil."

To be fair, you hated Seven Minutes in Heaven. You didn't see the point of being locked in a closet with another person. Nine times out of ten nothing happened. The two people would just stay in the closet...using wifi. You've played this game so many times you've lost count. It was boring at best.

"Y/N's going first!"

"As always."you sigh.

You put your hand into the plastic bag and took out...AN ARM?!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"you scream throwing the arm on the ground."WHO DID YOU GUYS MURDER?!"

"I believe that is by arm."

You turn around to see Echo Zane look at you confused.

"So sorry."you blush."Here."

You screw his arm back on and walk into the closet, taking him by the hand to lead him into the dark room.

"7 minutes."reminds Lloyd.

"I know."

"I wasn't talking to you Y/N."

"Wha-"

Lloyd winked and slammed the door closed. You crossed your arms and faced Echo Zane.

"We have not formally introduced ourselves."starts Echo Zane."I am Zane, built to protect those who cannot protect themselves."

"You aren't the original Zane."you snap.

You didn't know why you were being so mean. Maybe you were just mad at the others.

"I apologize...Y/N."

"Look. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just stressed, that's all."

"Why would someone like you be sad?"

"What do you mean 'someone like me'?"

"You seem to have a happy life. I have a family, numerous friends, and...you are understood."

"Zane. I know it must be hard for you...to fit in I mean. But, we're all family here. You're not only an ally, you are our brother."

You pull Zane into a heartwarming hug and you feel his rusted arms wrap around you.

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome Zane."