Jay x Reader~Rejections!!!

"Why is he so noisy..."you groan, putting on your f/c headphones.

You turned the volume all the way up only for you to feel irritated at the voice emitting from inside. Your h/l h/c hair covered your e/c eyes. Your f/c shirt and black jeans seemed to make you blend into the midnight scenery around you. If only everything could be silent for once.

"Hey guys look! This movie is AMAZING! We should all watch it! Please sensei! PLEEEEEEEEASE!"

You guessed it, Jay Walker. The most talkative, loud, obnoxious, wanna-be boyfriend of the team. You extremely loathed him and his personality. You were pretty quiet, and preferred being a wallflower at parties. Jay, he preferred to break down the dance floor with his messy moves...literally. Today was one of those "parties" where everyone would sit in a circle and play this dumb game that Joy (Joy: Me! Authour-chan! Y/N: Shut up! I was talking here! Joy:...SO sorry. -_-) brought up. You felt a poke on your shoulder and look up to see...

"Hey Cole."

"Hey."

Out of all of the others, Cole has got to be your favorite. Sure, he was loud at times, but understood when you wanted to be alone. Not to mention the way you didn't like cake, allowed him to eat as much as he wanted around you without you pestering him. That just made you two like each other even more...as friends. He understood you didn't want to fall in love, he...liked someone else. At least that was what he told you.

"So...Joy wanted to see if you wanted to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with us."

"Now why would I want to do that?"

"Because...this might be the only time to hangout with m- I mean us before my team's next mission. Please."

He did his sad-puppy eyes which could make even a heartless monster puke rainbows...even though you were near that range you just rolled your eyes and nodded. Walking into the living room you see all the Ninja, Skylor, Nya, and PIXAL...except for one.

"He's in closet."whispered Skylor to Cole.

"Wha?-"

"Sorry Y/N!"

That was when you felt yourself being shoved into the closet into a toned chest...well-ish. You knew exactly who was in there with you so you backed away and leaned against the wall.

"Y/N! DO NOT GROW MUSHROOMS IN MY CLOSET ALRIGHT!"screamed Joy."OHSHC for the win!"

An irk mark appeared on your head as you planned your little revenge tactic for later. Looking up, you saw electric blue eyes meet yours. Jay blushed and looked away while you just glared at him.

"Don't stare at me weirdo."you snap.

"I-I wasn't staring."

"Liar."

Your glare never faltered and Jay face you before cringing beneath your stare. You were getting pissed with the others and him. You hated him, you even preferred being stuck in a closet with Kai if it came to it. Why Jay of all people?

"I-I j-j-just wanted to tell you that you look p-pretty t-today."he stutters.

"What? Are you saying I don't look pretty everyday?"

You knew that line was overused, but it just felt like you were supposed to say it.

"DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMM!"

"Shut up Kai!"

"Sorry, but Jay just got BURNED!"

"Shut up! They'll know we're eavesdropping."

"I can hear all your annoying voices so shut up!"you scream making everyone go silent.

"Why can't you just be nice?"asked Jay.

That was when you snapped. You grabbed Jay and slammed him against the wall by grabbing his blue collar. You shook the hair out of your angered e/c eyes and tightened your grip in his shirt, at a nearly choking manner.

"I can't be nice due to the fact you are always around ME. I just wanted to be alone tonight and here you are with your annoying ass voice and your stupid smile...Always acting like you're happy when you know there is so much wrong in the world. Acting like everything is right when its not! Why do you have to be so damn ignorant! I am sick of your 'feel-good' attitude and selfish tendencies. So why can't you just leave me alone and let me just THINK for a minute!"

Your gaze never wavered from his, and soon, tears streamed down his cheeks. He didn't know what you were going through...no one did. You kicked the door down and stomped out of the room without another glance back. They didn't know what you were going through...