Nya x Reader

This was requested by RoninDBest! I LOVE your profile name! I used your plot you gave, I have to say...this will be fun! Now I'm gonna tag you because I really want you to read this! :)

RoninDBest

See? XD

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Do I have to go?!"you whined as Skylor shuffled through your makeup kit.

"Yes you do! It's Jay's birthday! He's your brother!"she grunts.

"Well you left your father hanging!"you groan.

She turns around and gives you the 'Did you just say what I think you said?' face.

"Fine. I'll go."you sigh grabbing your f/c dress.

You tug it on and look in the mirror. The f/c matched your f/c flats. You never really liked heels. Who would wear stuff that would kill you if you tripped. You put your hair in a braid and put on a light cover up for makeup. 

"Let's go."

You and Skylor were friends ever since Kai started liking her. You loved to party and talk but...there was someone there you wished you could avoid. Nya. You hated her. She fell in love with your big bro but you couldn't shake off the thought of her breaking his heart in two. You give a loud sigh as Steep Wisdom came into view.

"Don't be a party pooper!"chuckles Skylor.

She stops the car and you stumbled out.

"Y/N!"

You turn around to see Jay hug you tightly.

"Hey bro! How's life?"you giggle.

"It's been great sis!"he smiles."Sure a little hard but great!"

He lets go and helps Skylor bring the cake inside. You smile and help them. After that you sat down on the steps watching the water flow down into the small pond. Nya walked by wearing her signature red dress. You didn't even need to look at her to see the glare in her eyes. That was normal. You hated her, she hated you.

"Y/N!"

You turn around to see Cole wearing a button up black shirt and dress pants.

"Hey Cole."you smile.

"Do you want to play 7 Minutes in Heaven?"he smirks.

"Why not? This party is boring anyways."

You stand up and follow him into the living room.

"Hey Y/N!"greets the guys.

"Hi!"

You sit on the couch to see Nya sitting next to Jay barely even talking. 'Don't you break his heart there? Or else.' was what you wished you could say. Lloyd throws you a bag full of names. You shrug and dig through the bag and grab a random piece of paper. You take your hand out and Kai takes a look at it. He didn't seem to believe it at first because he folded it and reopened it in a few seconds.

"Um..."he says.

Jay pushes you into the closet and someone soon follows behind you. The door closes and it was pitch black. You sigh and grab your phone turning it on. You look in front of you to see Nya.

"Y/N."she says coldly.

"Nya."you say.

You two turn away trying not to start a fight.

"Why do you hate me?"she asks not looking at you.

"Well why do you hate me huh?"you grunt.

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that. Your out of my league Y/N."she says.

"Ha, at least some women have a natural beauty. You obviously know where you stand."you say sarcastically.

"Excuse me?!"she yells.

"You heard me!"you say.

"Well, you know, you're not that bad looking... for a fat-ass."she says her fists clenched.

"Nya, just starving yourself isn't gonna make you look like a supermodel. You have to actually look good too."you smile.

"Why you little bitch!"she shouts.

There were a few sounds of shuffling from outside. Probably the guys ready to stop a fight at any moment.

"At least I don't spend all my time looking into the mirror instead of being with the one I love!"you scream.

Out of nowhere you felt yourself being drawn to her. You lean in quickly your soft lips connecting her own. Your fist thought was, 'What did I just fucking do?!'. But then you felt her kiss back. It started getting rougher and rougher. Both your hands tangled in each other's hair, the taste of cherries and strawberries spread through your mouth. You heard a gasp and quickly pulled away. Jay and Kai were at the door with their mouths gaped open. Cole was covering Lloyd's mouth. And Zane was just trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Ronin was in the background  just looking amused at everyone's reactions.

"Cole, you owe me 20 bucks."chuckles Ronin.

"Damn it."grunt Cole handing him the money.

"Wait! You bet that my sis and my girlfriend would makeout?!"screams Jay.

"Ladies, I think we should get outta here."says Ronin.

You two look at each other and nod running out of the shop with Ronin. You all jump onto R.E.X. He starts it up and flies away before the guys could catch up.

"So...how long are we gonna be on the run?"you grunt.

"A few weeks...maybe months."giggles Nya."Sorry Y/N."

"Sorry Nya."you smile and hug her.

"You two are adorable you know that."chuckles Ronin.

"Shut up!"you and Nya giggle in unison.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I should make a girlfriend scenarios book...what do you think?