Jay x Reader

You quickly run up the mountain as fast as you could. A storm was rolling in and you didn't want to get caught in the middle. You lived with the ninja because you were the ninja of F/E(favorite element) It was cool but tiring. You quickly open the door and run inside.

"Hey guys I'm back!"you smile.

You walk into the living room to see everyone in a circle around a bowl. A smirk begins to form on your face.

"Whatca playin?"you ask.

"7 Minutes in Heaven. Want to join?"asks Nya.

"Sure!"you smile.

You put in the beaded bracelet on your finger into the bowl and sit back down. 

"Do you want to choose?"asks Cole.

You nod and put your hand into the bowl. You look away and feel something small and is was in a funny shape. You take it out to see a screw.

"Who's the screw?"you ask.

It was either Zane or Jay. Or Nya. Jay stands up with a light blush on his face. You and him walk into the closet and someone closes the door. You had a crush on Jay for a long time, but you think he didn't like you back. (If this is you in real life...tell the person! It worked out for me!) Then you heard a loud bang! It was thunder. You quickly huddle into the corner covering your ears. You hated thunder so much! You started to breath at a inhuman pace. Then you felt Jay hug you.

"Y/N. Look at me."says Jay.

You turn your head to come face to face with his electric blue eyes. Then there was another loud bang!

"No, its fine. I'm here okay."whispers Jay.

You nod and calm down. Jay didn't let go of you.

"Jay..."

"Yeah?"he asks.

"I. I really like you Jay."you confess.

Jay gives you a genuine smile.

"I like you too Y/N."

He leans in and kisses you softly. You start to forget about the storm that was happening outside. You swing your arms around his neck pulling him closer. Then the door opened. There were chuckles from the guys who were also cheering you on. You and Jay pull away and walk out of the closet. You sit on the couch and rest your head on Jay's shoulder. You slowly drift off to sleep, before you completely fell you felt Jay place a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Y/N."