Zane x Reader

"It's your turn Y/N."chuckles Kai.

He nudges the hat toward your face. It was the middle of December, and you and the ninja were snowed in the Bounty. Yep, there was less things to do by the minute. So you came up with the idea to play 7 Minutes of Heaven. Like, why not? You stuff your hand into the hat. You shuffled your hand around until you grabbed something oddly shaped. You pull it out to see a blueprint of the falcon.

"Oh! You and Zane!"giggles Nya."I ship! Who's with me!"

The guys cheer you and Zane on as your face turns into a deep red. Zane just looks confused. You and Zane walk over to the closet and Cole closes the door. You had a MEGA crush on Zane. But, you thought he was a little too smart for you.

"Here you might need this."Cole smirks.

He throws you a condom and closes the door with a slam. Your face was a blushing mess by then.

"What did Cole give you?"asks Zane.

'OMG! How do I do this?'

"Um, i-it's a condom Zane?"you stutter.

"What is a 'condom'?"Zane asks innocently.

This is like torture! You were talking about condoms...with Zane!

"It's something you use...when you have...sex."you whisper.

"What is 'sex'?"he asks.

"Dammit!"you scream.

You hear the other ninjas laughing at the other side of the door.

"It's um, how do I say this? Reproduction process...for humans."you grunt.

"I think I understand...may I analyze it?"he says.

You hand the condom to Zane mentally yelling at yourself for doing that. Zane studies the packet throughly making you blush even more.

"Are you okay Y/N? Your face is red."he observes.

"Yeah, I'm fine."you smile.

Zane puts a hand on your forehead. But being your clumsy self, in a dark room, you trip and fall on top of him. Your lips quickly connect. And you feel Zane kiss you, you were shocked but still kiss him back. You being a human, pull away for air.

"Zane, where did you learn that?"you ask breathless.

"I guess it was instinct. I love you Y/N"he smiles.

"I love you too."

You giggle and lift Zane back up to his feet. The door opens and the guys are there looking at the two of you in confusion. Cole looks at the condom in Zane's hand.

"So you didn't need it?"he chuckles.

"We might using it later."you giggle putting it in your pocket.

This made Jay and Kai faint. Cole just stared at you with his mouth wide open, Nya went to get Sensei Wu and Lloyd just ran out of the room to the bathroom. Probably vomiting. You take Zane's hand and sat back on the couch. This was the best day ever!