Zane x Reader

"Why!"you grunt.

"Because this is your only chance to tell Zane!"says Nya.

This is so stupid! Nya was trying to make you come with her to a party...where her and her team were going to dance, talk, eat, and play 7 Minutes in Heaven or Spin the Bottle.(You are all going to love my next book XD) She found out that you liked Zane, but was too chicken to tell him. Ever since then she tried to get you guys alone. You would love to tell Zane, but you guys were like besties! That could all be ruined! After a few more HOURS of arguing you finally gave in.

"Fine!!! But if this goes wrong I'm blaming you."you smile.

"Yay!!!"Nya laughs.

You start to get ready for the party wearing a black crop top and white skirt and black flats. Your hair was in a ponytail and your make up was just perfect!

"You ready?"you ask Nya.

"Yeah. Let's go!"she giggles.

Nya and you were at your house. She stayed over just to get you to come. On the walk she kept saying how you and Zane will come out of the monastery as the cutest couple of all. Second to her and Jay. That part just made you roll your eyes and chuckle. After the long walk up the mountain Nya open the door. Seeing every single of the Ninja's allies at the party...even the Serpentine.

"I change my mind."you say walking toward the gate.

"Come on! It's just one night!"Nya says.

You sigh and follow her to the room where all the ninja were sitting around in a circle. Kai was with Skylor and Jay was with Nya. They decided that they weren't going to play. You thought to yourself 'Why can't I do that?'.

"Y/N's first!"chuckles Lloyd.

He softly nudges you into the closet. Then you just sit and wait there until your mind starts to fight itself. What if you never got Zane at all? What if he rejects you? The door finally opens and you see a faint hint of white in the closet.

"Zane?"you ask.

"Y-Yes. I-It's Zane."he stutters.

It was so cute when he stutters. The air suddenly felt warmer and you felt your breathing become in sync with Zane's. 'This is your only chance. Do it!'you think to yourself.

"Zane..."you start.

"Yes Y/N?"Zane asks.

"The only reason I came to this party was to tell you that...I love you. I know you wouldn't feel the same."you say feeling tears crawl down your face.

"Why would you think that I wouldn't feel the same?"he asks with a tinge of hurt in his voice.

"I-I thought that you liked PIXAL..."you choke out.

"I never found PIXAL compatible with me..." Zane pauses as if he was trying to piece together his thoughts."yes she is a robot like me, but I never wanted to be treated as a robot. I wanted to be treated like a human...a human with real emotions."he finishes.

"So...you don't like PIXAL?"you ask.

"Of course I like PIXAL, as a friend. I have had what my brothers call a 'crush' on you ever since I first saw you. Whenever I am around you my machinery increases in speed. I start to feel myself glitch, trying to find the correct words to say to you."Zane says.

You stand on your tippy toes and kiss him on the lips. You caught him off guard and a few sparks fly from his face. You smile into the kiss. He started to figure out what to do. He starts to kiss you back, putting his hands on your hips making a shiver go down your spine. You wrap your hands around his neck deepening the kiss. There was a gasp from the doorway, but neither you or Zane noticed until you heard a small squeal from the room. You pull away to see EVERYONE staring at you. The serpentine, ninja, Nya, Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon, Misako, Skylor...EVERYONE. Everyone had either a look of surprise, disgust(You probably know who did this), confusion, or happiness.

"YAY!!!"screams Nya.

She flashes her phone in your face. It showed not a picture...but a video of you and Zane kissing!

"This is soooo cute!"she says.

You start to blush tomato red.

"Delete that right now!"you laugh.

"You've got to catch me first!"she giggles.

You two ended up running all over the monastery. When you and Nya got tired you both went back to the guys. That night you and Zane cuddled together with new, loving memories of that night.