The Origami Snowflake~Zane's P.O.V~

I watch as Y/N puts her hand into the bowl and pulls out my snowflake. The guys explained this game to me but I do not know if this is going to end well. 

"Let's see if Zane can handle this. Into the closet you two!"giggles Lloyd.

I feel hands push me and Y/N into the closet. The door locks and the timer starts to tick. I scan her and I can see her heartbeat has abnormaly increased.

"Y/N, why whenever you are around me your heartrate increases?" I ask.

When I asked her that her heartrate goes even faster.

"Y/N? Did I do something wrong?"I ask stepping closer.

"No! No, you didn't do anything wrong! It's just that happens when humans feel..."she takes a deep breath and continues. "Love. Its an attraction to someone."

I smile and tilt her chin up to face me. She loves me. I kiss her softly, her arms wrap around my neck and I move my arms around her waist. But I pull away. I have a question that I rarely ask that I need to ask...her.

"Y/N...How can you love me? You know that I am a robot." I say.

Sadness and disappointment fill my mechanical body. That is the sad truth.

"Zane, your human to me. Being a robot does not matter to me at all." she says.

She pulls me in for one last kiss. And then the door opens.

"Zane! Who knew you had it in you!" laughs Jay.

A flash of light slightly blurs my vision but I can see Cole with a camera.

"Scrapbook event! Zane's first kiss!"he laughs running off with the camera.

I look at Y/N, she looks as if she could explode at anytime. I hold her hand.

"Do not worry they just do not know what love is."I say with a chuckle.

"I heard that!"screamed my brothers in unison.

"I love you Y/N."I whisper into her ear.

She blushes and whispers back,"I love you too Zane."

I smile. Someone...loves me and I love them back.